Don't Be Jealous but...

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
These guys are coming to my house on Monday. They are 3 1/2 weeks old yesterday. Longish story - we have newish neighbors. They are probably mid-forties with two sons 10 and 8. They have fallen in love with Ollie and Bigly. Really IN LOVE. It just so happens that Ollie's breeder has a litter of eight, evenly divided between boys and girls. Neighbors are definite that they want a boy. The breeder lives down in Venice, 30+ miles or so away. She is bringing the four boys up to my house for the neighbors to choose and give her a deposit. I think I'd know which one I'd pick. Which one would you choose?

IMG_0645.JPG
IMG_0646.JPG
IMG_0647.JPG
IMG_0648.JPG

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
I'd pick the prankster...the one farting right on Mom's nose.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Lucky you!

The last one is really cute. Number three from the top has such a fun pattern - looks like a silouette of a couple facing each other, doesn't it?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Actually I too like #4.

And hummm, you sure YOU won’t be tempted?

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Right!!!!!!!! dont be jealous! how could i not!! Gorgeous all of them.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Ahhhhhhhh wish I was in your neighborhood! If I HAD to pick, #3, looks like he has a belt on

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Lucky you!

The last one is really cute. Number three from the top has such a fun pattern - looks like a silouette of a couple facing each other, doesn't it?

Yes!! I see it too!!
They are all adorable!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OH my, how adorable... I would have to pick all four of them :giggle:

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
These guys are coming to my house on Monday. They are 3 1/2 weeks old yesterday....The breeder lives down in Venice, 30+ miles or so away. She is bringing the four boys up to my house...
Wait a sec...
IMO, these puppies are waaaaay too young to be out of their own home and around any other dogs, or even other dog's homes. Any dog could be a "carrier" of infectious diseases. Most breeders will not allow their puppies to be around other dogs until a week or so after last shots. Regardless of how much fun this might be, I recommend going to the breeder and not having the breeder visit you.
I know that in the unlikely event that something were to happen related to this planned visit, you'd be heartbroken.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I will take E - all the above!!

Chip has a great point.. odd to hear of babies traveling out of home at that age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Wait a sec...
IMO, these puppies are waaaaay too young to be out of their own home and around any other dogs, or even other dog's homes. Any dog could be a "carrier" of infectious diseases. Most breeders will not allow their puppies to be around other dogs until a week or so after last shots. Regardless of how much fun this might be, I recommend going to the breeder and not having the breeder visit you.
I know that in the unlikely event that something were to happen related to this planned visit, you'd be heartbroken.

I would be heartbroken. Will talk to neighbor and breeder about this. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Wait a sec...

Good point. I was so carried away by those photos I didn't see how young they were. You are so right.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I am sick of jealousy:excited:turned green and fell under the table! I would pick N3.
P.s. I have big suspicions that not only neighbors will get a pup...may be Ollie too...

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
...not only neighbors will get a pup...may be Ollie too...
LOL...I was thinking same thing. I wonder who will get first choice...Mom Bigly or Mom Ollie.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.