Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
The idiot(s) that came up with this idea will probably get a raise. In the board room...I can hear the discussion now...

Bob: We have to somehow get ahead of this dire situation that's totally not our fault.
Suzie: Yeah lets figure a way to do it that will keep our products on the shelves of Vet offices.
Stephan: How about we just BRIBE the Vets.
Abe: But, the pets and their owners, what about them?
Risk Management moron: What about them?
Ronaldo: I think $1000 should do it.
Clerd: No, that's way too much, $500 at most.
Darla: But only if they agree to a 10 year purchase contract.
Altogether: YES! WE ARE BRILLIANT!
VP Dick: It's settled then. Rob, hows that new food recipe coming along, the one that's 90% tree bark? I hear hear good things are going on in R&D.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Basically Hills don’t want to be sued by Vets cause vets since they do get a payback to sell the crap to pet owner. Now if pet owners were smart, they should sue the vets for that $500 plus the rest of the health bill AND sue Hill for having killed their pet! Kill 2 birds with one stone as we say!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hmmm... not surprised at all. The ONLY time I bought Hills was when I had Midi, he was my diabetic cat. The food literally cost us a fortune...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hmmm... not surprised at all. The ONLY time I bought Hills was when I had Midi, he was my diabetic cat. The food literally cost us a fortune...

For any diabetic pet, simply feed 100% raw. All carbs needs to be removed. Same carb rule for humans. You’ll be med free.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
For any diabetic pet, simply feed 100% raw. ...Same carb rule for humans.
Every Tuesday night we eat raw...as in raw Tuna Poke. My fave meal of the week...It's awesome!

ahi-tuna-poke.jpg

Most Reactions