Can't wait for Tuesday...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Here is Cooper!! We are in love, but so much work with two now. Any tips dealing with a four year old and a brand new puppy?

HOLYCOWABUNGA...Heā€™s gorgeous!! Love the colours!!! Whatta chunky monkey... Heā€™s so cute you want to squeeze him.

Not much to say on how to deal with a puppy n a 4yr old. Baby shark teeth will get your Gunner mad at times n Cooper will be put to his place which is OKAY n need to be! Chunky Monkey needs to learn. Simply go with the flow... if you raised Gunner so youā€™ll be just fine. Donā€™t forget we want MORE photos as he grows...

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Here is Cooper!! We are in love, but so much work with two now. Any tips dealing with a four year old and a brand new puppy?

Omg omg omg HELLO Cooper! He is absolutely beautiful! I canā€™t help you with having 2, Joey is an only child, but I sure hope you share Cooperā€™s growing up with us!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Omg.... what a chunky monkey!!
Cooper is adorable!! I want to squeeze him and kiss him. Lol

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Woah...No, WOW! He's awesome. Love that face. Looking forward to more pics for sure.

Most puppies get what I call a "Puppy Pass" in regards to their behavior. Just make sure you are nearby at all times when they are together. Many Bulldogs do not know their own strength/weight and may injure the little one accidentally. Aggression towards a puppy is RARE.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

OMG... he was with Mel yesterday... we use the same groomer!!ā€™ The Dog House In Limerick on Ridge pike!!

Mel posted his picture... she is in love!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SMammers816

SMammers816

Nov 28, 2014
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner, Cooper
OMG... he was with Mel yesterday... we use the same groomer!!ā€™ The Dog House In Limerick on Ridge pike!!

Mel posted his picture... she is in love!!

YES! I take Gunner there for grooming and have been telling her that we are getting the puppy. They called me to pick up Gunner and said if you have the puppy bring him with you when picking up Gunner. I heard from some other friends that I have in common with Mel that she posted some pictures. One friend was like: Are you aware that your puppy is on this person's FB page... LOL.

I noticed from the FB posts from The Dog House that you took your guys there and put two and two together from this forum. SMALL WORLD!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
He is cute indeed, and look at those big feet and the oversize coat. Looks like he might be a big guy, perhaps?

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Jax (my French Bulldog) was 4 years old when Louie came home. Jax was NOT happy mostly because, as I am sure you know, puppies have no manners and razor sharp shark teeth. It literally took just over 3 weeks before Jax would even let Louie sit next to him. They play now (when Jax wants to) and there are still moments when Louie will lay next to Jax to cuddle and Jax will get up and move but all in all, they are fine.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YES! I take Gunner there for grooming and have been telling her that we are getting the puppy. They called me to pick up Gunner and said if you have the puppy bring him with you when picking up Gunner. I heard from some other friends that I have in common with Mel that she posted some pictures. One friend was like: Are you aware that your puppy is on this person's FB page... LOL.

I noticed from the FB posts from The Dog House that you took your guys there and put two and two together from this forum. SMALL WORLD!!

Yes , small indeed! Love the girls at the dog house... they are all good eggs. They crack me up

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Beautiful fella'! Just be around when they are together, and if you have to leave, separate them, so that no one gets hurt!! Once you adjust-and have a new routine, it will be a "piece of cake!!" :whistle: So, I hear he is already a "Facebook" star!!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Beautiful fella'! Just be around when they are together, and if you have to leave, separate them, so that no one gets hurt!! Once you adjust-and have a new routine, it will be a "piece of cake!!" :whistle: So, I hear he is already a "Facebook" star!!

He sure is

e3bf3f50f342781d4a4152c40461db1a.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Yes , small indeed! Love the girls at the dog house... they are all good eggs. They crack me up

If they are "good eggs" you'd better not crack THEM up! :no:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
If they are "good eggs" you'd better not crack THEM up! :no:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.