oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
after 5 days of trying, MINI finally got her to play. We've named her Spanx...for obvious reasons.
She now knows her kennel and when it's time to go to bed and she eats what we give her, when we offer it. She got all her shots yesterday and will soon be spayed. What we're working on now will be breaking her habit of squatting and peeing when anybody goes to touch her. She's just a little too submissive to humans. Other than that, she's a very healthy girl given up because she no longer produced milk. Hmmm...that's a new one.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:laugh:Mini will give her confidence! Mini shows no mercy-play or else! She is a beauty-Miss Spanx-love the name!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OMG I wish that I was a LOTTERY WINNER!! I would buy a big ranch and have 100's of bullies live there, starting with SPANX !!!

Great video!!! So the person that gave her up just used her for breeding? Did she have a "family" ?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I LOVE IT... go Mini, give Spanx so fun and confidence! She is adorable and does look to be in good shape.

thanks so much for sharing them with us

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Bless Mini. Bless Spanx. Bless Sandy and you. Does Mini still have to sit in a chair?
TY, but it's a very small sacrifice compared to the huge rewards...totally worth it!
MINI will always eat in a Bailey Chair. I designed it for her to sit in...but she has always stood up despite our efforts to get her to sit. Every time she eats, she stands on her back legs for at least 40 minutes at a time. Her back legs are very strong...what with the daily YOGA and she can effortlessly jump onto the beds and chairs in the house.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.