Question on supplement

Felipeu78

New member
Joined
Jan 5, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Country
Colombia
Bulldog(s) Names
Menta and Groot
Hello ! I started feeding this to my 4 old month eb. Anybody knows if there is anything negative/bad about doing it ?


IMG_0742.webp

FullSizeR(2).webp
 
Hello ! I started feeding this to my 4 old month eb. Anybody knows if there is anything negative/bad about doing it ?View attachment 115422View attachment 115423

I’ve seen this numerous times and I’ll say it again, don’t bother wasting your money. First of all your puppy dog food already has all the supplements needed for puppy stage. If you feed raw, you’ll need this supplement even less. Over supplementing a puppy or even adult dog (and humans) can back fire on you. Btw what are you feeding your dog? I think in Columbia you have Orijen?
 
I’ve seen this numerous times and I’ll say it again, don’t bother wasting your money. First of all your puppy dog food already has all the supplements needed for puppy stage. If you feed raw, you’ll need this supplement even less. Over supplementing a puppy or even adult dog (and humans) can back fire on you. Btw what are you feeding your dog? I think in Columbia you have Orijen?


Is ColOmbia ! :)

We live in the US and are feeding him Merrick grain free beef puppy formula
 
Is ColOmbia ! :)

We live in the US and are feeding him Merrick grain free beef puppy formula

My error as that was auto correct :)

So basically last time I went to school, ColOmbia is in South America :D. and you now live in USA. Gotcha.

Anyhooo, IMO, no need to give extra supplements.
 
I don't think it will do any good but also it won't do anything bad, except hurt your wallet. Merrick is good food and should be plenty for a growing puppy. We do avoid beef formulas but only because it can make for some stinky(er) gas.
 
Thanks for the replies !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top