Question on supplement

Felipeu78

Jan 5, 2019
Country
Colombia
Bulldog(s) Names
Menta and Groot
Hello ! I started feeding this to my 4 old month eb. Anybody knows if there is anything negative/bad about doing it ?

IMG_0742.jpg

FullSizeR(2).jpg

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hello ! I started feeding this to my 4 old month eb. Anybody knows if there is anything negative/bad about doing it ?View attachment 115422View attachment 115423

Iā€™ve seen this numerous times and Iā€™ll say it again, donā€™t bother wasting your money. First of all your puppy dog food already has all the supplements needed for puppy stage. If you feed raw, youā€™ll need this supplement even less. Over supplementing a puppy or even adult dog (and humans) can back fire on you. Btw what are you feeding your dog? I think in Columbia you have Orijen?

OP
F

Felipeu78

Jan 5, 2019
Country
Colombia
Bulldog(s) Names
Menta and Groot
Iā€™ve seen this numerous times and Iā€™ll say it again, donā€™t bother wasting your money. First of all your puppy dog food already has all the supplements needed for puppy stage. If you feed raw, youā€™ll need this supplement even less. Over supplementing a puppy or even adult dog (and humans) can back fire on you. Btw what are you feeding your dog? I think in Columbia you have Orijen?

Is ColOmbia ! :)

We live in the US and are feeding him Merrick grain free beef puppy formula

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Is ColOmbia ! :)

We live in the US and are feeding him Merrick grain free beef puppy formula

My error as that was auto correct :)

So basically last time I went to school, ColOmbia is in South America :D. and you now live in USA. Gotcha.

Anyhooo, IMO, no need to give extra supplements.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
I don't think it will do any good but also it won't do anything bad, except hurt your wallet. Merrick is good food and should be plenty for a growing puppy. We do avoid beef formulas but only because it can make for some stinky(er) gas.

OP
F

Felipeu78

Jan 5, 2019
Country
Colombia
Bulldog(s) Names
Menta and Groot
Thanks for the replies !

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online