ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Update...
Immediately after the incident, police were called to the scene and responded in time along with a local Police Captain. Only problem is, the Captain is the Grandmother of the two kids that lost control of the Pitbulls. No citations or tickets issued to anyone. Still no call to the injured party to report whether the dogs were rabies vaccinated or not. No animal licenses were ever asked for or produced. Sounds like a conflict of interest is brewing...and someone trying to sweep this under a rug. Probably not a good idea. This saga is becoming less about the dogs and more about the people. UGH!

Oh my gosh... I would definitely file a complaint!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Update...
Immediately after the incident, police were called to the scene and responded in time along with a local Police Captain. Only problem is, the Captain is the Grandmother of the two kids that lost control of the Pitbulls. No citations or tickets issued to anyone. Still no call to the injured party to report whether the dogs were rabies vaccinated or not. No animal licenses were ever asked for or produced. Sounds like a conflict of interest is brewing...and someone trying to sweep this under a rug. Probably not a good idea. This saga is becoming less about the dogs and more about the people. UGH!

Not surprised... Chester, .... infuriates me

Members online

No members online now.