Thread: About once a week we take Lala (and sometimes MINI too) to a local brewery...

Have Bulldog Will Travel Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, Pippy, & MINI
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default About once a week we take Lala (and sometimes MINI too) to a local brewery...

the beer selection is quite good. Dogs are allowed and encouraged. Va law states that breweries that do not prepare food can allow animals inside. It's up to the individual brewery to decide whether they will allow or not.
    Most nights there's some sort of food truck and on nights when there isn't, there's a really good pizza shop next door. They allow food to be brought inside.
    Lala has an absolute blast there. She just patiently sits and waits for patrons to walk by and stares at them until they see her. Most will ask about her and even hug, scratch, and pet her. Some will sit on the floor with her and let her kiss away. It really is fun for her...us too as we're always asked questions that lead to her/our rescue story. I think they've come to expect our weekly visits...can't wait for the next one.

Who says Bulldogs can't fly?

The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: About once a week we take Lala (and sometimes MINI too) to a local brewery...

Reminds me in England n their pubs.

3. Likes 1Chumly, oscarmayer liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: About once a week we take Lala (and sometimes MINI too) to a local brewery...

Oh, I so want to be one of your dogs
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

5. Likes Annie1991, oscarmayer liked this post
    Bulldog Vet in Training
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Honey
    Likes (Received)

Lala looks like she is having so much fun ! Wish there was a place like that in Toronto. One time we got together with a local bulldog group at a brewery event, and there were 50 bulldogs running free and their owners and free beer. Honey started out ok, but before the end of the event Honey was starting to bark at the dogs and wanting to fight so we had to leave. We haven't gone to any other events since because she's not overly sociable with other dogs.
    -beer-bullies-jpg

Have Bulldog Will Travel Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, Pippy, & MINI
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Lala prefers interacting with the people, the other dogs there, not so much. So far so good....but if another dog started sniffing her backsides she’ll let them know she’s doesn’t play that.

Who says Bulldogs can't fly?

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

This is so awesome... she just LOVES all that attention and is a such a good girl
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Kennel Cleaner
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Crabcake
    Likes (Received)

During ravens games I took Crabcake a number of times, he loves nothing more than being around lots of people

10. Likes oscarmayer, 2BullyMama, harveyspecter liked this post

Remove Ads