Real Name
    Meaghan
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sampson
    Likes (Received)

Default CBD Oil

Just came back from Sampsonís annual check up! He turned 5 in November and ever since he was a puppy Iíve known heís has a bad back leg as he has a luxatting kneecap. Along with that the vet now told me that he has arthritis in 2 more legs. I already have him on dasiquin joint supplement but heard great things about CBD oil. This vet is trying to tell me heíll need surgery eventually and that is the last thing I want to hear. Has anyone tried CBD oil before? What brand do you use? How much do you use and how do you administer it. I want to try everything in my power for my bully before surgery of course !

2. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: CBD Oil

@Cbrugs Citty gives her Jax cbc oil. Here is a source for it, cant remember where she gets hers.... @SampsonsMumma .Contact | The CBDistillery | CBD Hemp Oil & CBD Products
    "
    ďIt came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

4. Likes Cbrugs, Dollys Owner, helsonwheels liked this post
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Citty
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog) and Ella Mae
    Likes (Received)

I use CBD oil for my Frenchie. There are a lot of different brands and I have used a few. Iíve gotten one at a local pet boutique and then there is also a brand Treatibles and I think that one can be ordered online. The one I use now I get from one of his vets and can only be gotten through a vet as itís higher concentration.

As far as dosage, each brand is different but itís basically a range of drops based on weight so itís something you have to play around with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
    Rescue Volunteer
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Honey
    Likes (Received)

There's lots of posts on Reddit about CBD oil for dogs- you have to make sure there's no THC in it .
    Some companies mentioned :
    Allnatural way https://www.allnaturalway.com/collec...d-oil-for-pets
    Treatibles https://treatibles.com/

8. Likes 2BullyMama, helsonwheels liked this post
    Real Name
    Victor John
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    No
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonsMumma View Post
    Just came back from Sampson’s annual check up! He turned 5 in November and ever since he was a puppy I’ve known he’s has a bad back leg as he has a luxatting kneecap. Along with that the vet now told me that he has arthritis in 2 more legs. I already have him on dasiquin joint supplement but heard great things about CBD oil. This vet is trying to tell me he’ll need surgery eventually and that is the last thing I want to hear. Has anyone tried CBD oil before? What brand do you use? How much do you use and how do you administer it. I want to try everything in my power for my bully before surgery of course !
    Hi,

According to Dr. Gary Richter, a California-based holistic veterinarian and author of “The Ultimate Pet Health Guide,” the most common way pet owners are using CBD for dogs is to help with pain, stress, and anxiety- which would make sense since that is why many people choose to try CBD in the first place.

If your dog’s taking conventional drugs for any of the conditions listed above, CBD may make it possible to lower doses of the drugs and still achieve therapeutic effects. Since most conventional medicines do have side effects, getting relief while decreasing the occurrences of unwanted side effects is something to consider when seeing if CBD is right for your pet.

10. Likes helsonwheels liked this post

Remove Ads