With spring comes MUD!!

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
I noticed that Rosie had been out back for awhile and hadn't asked to come in. Strange, I thought. So imagine my surprise when I opened the back door and saw THIS looking at me......

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
She seemed genuinely shocked that I was not pleaed at the mess she made. She had absolutely NO CLUE that she was not suppose to be playing in the mud. Once I brought her in and looked at her the entire family had a good laugh and everyone pitched in giving her a tubby. Who can be mad at a face like that?

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Awww dont you just love them, I know Rosie they just dont have a sense of humor like you do huh?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yep, the ol' sourmug face will cause you to forgive in one second flat! She looks adorable, even of she's dirty!

OP
Rosiesmom

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Awww dont you just love them, I know Rosie they just dont have a sense of humor like you do huh?
LOL, you know my first instinct was to get mad, but then I looked at that face and she was just having so much darn fun that the whole family just cracked up! It was like busting a little kid doing something wrong, you can't get mad cause they don't know any better! She definately has her own sense of humor:lol:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
A daily bath after potty time could get old quick. So hopefully the mud dries up quick.

I love the closeup of her muddy face though!

mamamia

Apr 5, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
The mud face is a daily thing at our house at the moment. Big Mac (Olde English) absolutely loves to play in the mud. We noticed that Snooki is starting to do the same thing..... so we will be in for some fun I guess :-) I just stacked up on baby wipes for the face and we things are a bit more sandy when you walk around on bare feet :whistle:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Awwwww...she's a MUDWUMP. Very cute pictures, looks like she had a blast, but you might want to leash her to do her business because the clean-up gets old!

OP
Rosiesmom

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
The mud face is a daily thing at our house at the moment. Big Mac (Olde English) absolutely loves to play in the mud. We noticed that Snooki is starting to do the same thing..... so we will be in for some fun I guess :-) I just stacked up on baby wipes for the face and we things are a bit more sandy when you walk around on bare feet :whistle:
LOL, sounds likBig Mac is teaching Snooki a thing or two! Maybe we should take out some stock on baby wipes!!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Haha, awwww. I love the photos! I hate it when Delilah gets all muddy. But she just gives me that look and I can't get mad!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.