Puppy has arrived

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Last night we went out for pizza. Cost me 365.00.

Came home and BamBam got on the coffee table and broke/chewed 3 porcelain vases.

Had to order her a new set. Ouch!

Wife not happy.
715da78bc60b7e4d037aa4cb75fe8fb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure was an expensive dinner!!! Is Bam Bam OK? chewed porcelain ??

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Last night we went out for pizza. Cost me 365.00.

Came home and BamBam got on the coffee table and broke/chewed 3 porcelain vases.

Had to order her a new set. Ouch!

Wife not happy.
715da78bc60b7e4d037aa4cb75fe8fb2.jpg

YIKES!!! She didn't eat any of it did she?

OP
Andy T

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
No she didn’t eat any of it.

Saw her chew thru a thorny rose bush stalk today.

OP
Andy T

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
Update on Bam Bam, the name fits her as she is a BRUTE.

bam bam 0.jpg

bam bam 1.jpg

bam bam 2.jpg

VIDEO BELOW

I will be repairing base boards this weekend as she like the taste....

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Cutie for sure. Great pack and do you sleep on the floor now? Lolll

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just love all of your pups!!! Really good looking pack you have there! They look very happy!!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
Andy T

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
Things are not going well.

Bam bam has been attacking Pebbles & i think Daisy, the blind Shar pei. If they are in bed I can see the crazy eye stare begin from Bam bam and then the lunge into a fight.

I got bit Saturday breaking up the fight. In the middle of the night if Bam Bam moves to the top of the bed, a fight starts, not a good way to wake up at 2am.

Pebbles was on the bed this morning & when Bam Bam walked in she started trembling.

My wife has researched trainers & talked with 2 out of 3 of the best in Houston and both have said she is a resource guarder.

It is her personality & it cannot be trained out of her. They both stated they do not say this easily, but she needs to go back to the breeder & go to a one dog family. :(

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Bam bam has been attacking Pebbles & i think Daisy, the blind Shar pei. If they are in bed I can see the crazy eye stare begin from Bam bam and then the lunge into a fight.

I got bit Saturday breaking up the fight. In the middle of the night if Bam Bam moves to the top of the bed, a fight starts, not a good way to wake up at 2am.

Pebbles was on the bed this morning & when Bam Bam walked in she started trembling.

My wife has researched trainers & talked with 2 out of 3 of the best in Houston and both have said she is a resource guarder.

It is her personality & it cannot be trained out of her. They both stated they do not say this easily, but she needs to go back to the breeder & go to a one dog family. :(

Oh no!!! This is heart breaking... female/female fight can be horrible too

This has to be so sad for you all

Wishing all the best in your decision

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey

OMG!!!!! I am so very, very, very sorry to be reading this!!! I hope your bite is OK. You heart must be breaking!!!!! I feel awful for Pebbles, Daisy, AND Bam Bam....not to mention you and your wife.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I am sorry for this! Louie gets the crazy eyes too but his attacks are to play, not being aggressive.

Has a trainer actually come to the house to assess the situation or just discussions on the phone? Seeing first hand might be better than talking in the phone...just a suggestion.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.