Toasty Eb Jake

MomofJake

New member
Joined
Sep 17, 2017
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Does any one have a EB that loves the fireplace? Jake pants all summer long but once the fire is on its his favorite spot to snooze!!:rolleyes:


4A6B3637-7594-4E7C-BC7C-8DC2F1BA98C1.webp
 
Love your pup! Not good with the pic posting I could only get one to post?
 
Love your pup! Not good with the pic posting I could only get one to post?

LOVE JAKE TOO!!! I'd love to see MORE PICS of him!! When I post multiple photos, from my PC, I use internet explorer browser and just add them......
 
Here is another pic of Jake
721F447A-7651-454B-AAB2-966B5232833E.webp
 
4a061eacb4e2bcf632f3e460636bf700.jpg


99354581aaa1cdf2d19da77ca2899f1a.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It’s Florida...no fireplace. Ollie has been sleeping out on the back lanai every night. He’s too hot in the house.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It’s Florida...no fireplace. Ollie has been sleeping out on the back lanai every night. He’s too hot in the house.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you know, if his majesty wants to experience fireplace season send him north for a visit :) Joey and I WOULD LOVE to treat him to our Pennsylvania winter :)
 
Great pics...TY for sharing!
 
Absolutely!!! I’ll get pictures, but both LOVE it and try to constantly get in front of each other to be closer... then we have to pull them back


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Come on Chip.....I know it gets cold in VA....let's see those fireplace photos :)
my fireplace gets used EVERY night!

117AA5F8-A825-4274-967B-B25740C28B5F.webp

And for the fun of it, here’s a recent MINI pic...

A0AE7F04-1EE5-4225-BD95-6F19847CC7F2.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top