Thread: Does your baby favor any family members over the other???

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

Default Does your baby favor any family members over the other???

Chester is ALL about my husband! As an example, I can sit and read the paper and he will just lay down on the rug in the living room. The minute my husband sits down and opens the paper - he lets out his puppy bark and jumps up trying to get his attention. If my husband goes outside - he'll follow him and just stare out the window. If I go outside, I don't think he knows I'm even gone :p

What is odd.. our Shih Tzu and our Cocker Spaniel (R.I.P. Sam)... are/were totally devoted to me.

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Before Orion, Vegas split his attention. He would crawl up in his daddy's lap for an hour, then he would ditch him and crawl behind me on the couch. Orion definately will follow me over her dad. In her defense, I've been in her life since day 1. As of today, when the pups are ready to settle down, Orion prefers to grab her teddy and sit by me and Vegas will climb in Mark's lap. In bed, Vegas will cuddle with his dad at night, the ditch him and cuddle with me in the morning. And by cuddle, Vegas literally is on top of me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2517-1000mg-jpg   -vegas-mom-900k-jpg  

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Both my boys are all over me during the day. Cutty follows me every step I take and I feel bad if I am cleaning or something cuz he can be in 4 rooms in 2 minutes. lol. At night when daddy is home Cutty is all over him, hoping to play ball and Mugsy is cuddled with me (when the 2 legger isnt in my lap) And for sleeping they are both all over me, my pillows, and side of the bed. Cute but doesnt make for the best nights sleep.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Samson is 100% momma's boy. He loves everyone but in general he prefers me over anyone else.

Likes (Received)

Silly is definitely a mommie's girl. She follows me everywhere, even hangs out in my closet when I'm picking out my clothes for the day! She's awesome. Love her!!!

Remove Ads