Kwasithebully

Nov 20, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kwasi
Hi everyone, this is my first bulldog, and also first dog on a RAW diet. Iā€™m currently feeding him 3 times a day, at 6oz of raw ground chicken(with bone) and one heart and one slice of liver. My bulldog LOVES to leave pee marks in our home, and I would LOVE it if anyone have any advice on training? He is not crated, because he is such a baby. During the nighttime, he can hold his pee for about 3 hours, but during the day if we donā€™t let him out often he will leave markings.

Any advice will be great!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN!!

How old is your baby?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
No bulldog is too young or too old to be crated. Crate him in a crate just large enough for him to stretch out and sleep comfortably. Age typically determines how long he should be able to hold his water. How old?

OP
K

Kwasithebully

Nov 20, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kwasi
No bulldog is too young or too old to be crated. Crate him in a crate just large enough for him to stretch out and sleep comfortably. Age typically determines how long he should be able to hold his water. How old?

Youā€™re right. We bought him a playpen and itā€™s startint to work. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.