OP
D

Danbillam

Oct 27, 2018
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
[MENTION=18694]Danbillam[/MENTION] Sorry to hear this about the little fella'. It is very scary when they get sick, especially pups. You can use a steam vaporizer, for him. If he sleeps in a crate, or confined in pen for the night, have it on. Keep a close eye on him, as if he gets any worse,pneumonia could be setting in. Sending prayer for your Frank, and perhaps there will be more suggestions to help. [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] as to what would be best in the vaporizer.
Fingers crossed the anti biotics kicked in quickly. He slept all through the night and has made maybe 2 small coughing noises this morning. No heaving or struggling like yesterday. He’s had his breakfast and in full on puppy mode now lol.

The little bugger has figured out how to climb on the sofa now so our other dog has no escape from him

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Fingers crossed the anti biotics kicked in quickly. He slept all through the night and has made maybe 2 small coughing noises this morning. No heaving or struggling like yesterday. He’s had his breakfast and in full on puppy mode now lol.

The little bugger has figured out how to climb on the sofa now so our other dog has no escape from him
————————————————-

Nyala when she was a pup n green guk coming outofgher nose, eyes n mouth.. I did the following.....

Respiratory/Colds (In the diffuser. Cup size in diffuser is about 1/2cup). OIL AMOUNT WILL GO ACCORDING TO THE SIZE OF THE CUP HOLDING THE WATER...

This was for her nights but you can also use daytime. I leave it all day also so when she's roaming around the house she gets to clear her lungs. Again I have a timer on mine.

3 drops of Eucalyptus
3 drops of Peppermint
3 drops of Lavender
2 drops of Lemon

Do add tea tree 3 drops...

Oil and water DO NOT mix why you need a diffuser that is ultrasonic ionizer cause the vibration is so fast it breaks the oils in the water. Example: If you put oils in your bath you need a carrier which means like a teaspoon of honey or coconut oil n mix it in then put it under running water.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

They sure learn quick! Hope he feels better soon... keep a close eye on him as it can quickly turn to pneumonia since he is so young

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
D

Danbillam

Oct 27, 2018
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
He seems like he’s pretty much over it now but will carry on with the tablets and he’s back at vets Friday

OP
D

Danbillam

Oct 27, 2018
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
The cold cleared up quickly and he went for his last jabs with the kennel cough vaccination Friday. The vet said he looked too lean but from reading on here he’s doing perfect. Very defined and ribs aren’t visible but can be felt. He’s now just shy of 8kg at 11weeks and 1 day with far too much energy lol.
Giving it a few more days then going to start with small walks he hates it in the house at the minute.
D28888E9-61D7-4BB0-82CD-8AF6D232E068.jpegDC08D3BD-B280-455D-9464-7203C12D9779.jpeg8C6E9B1B-DA11-44E0-90AE-E0A3539C1515.jpegDCA9E38E-53B3-45A7-ADC7-A5BB7D64663F.jpeg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The cold cleared up quickly and he went for his last jabs with the kennel cough vaccination Friday. The vet said he looked too lean but from reading on here he’s doing perfect. Very defined and ribs aren’t visible but can be felt. He’s now just shy of 8kg at 11weeks and 1 day with far too much energy lol.
Giving it a few more days then going to start with small walks he hates it in the house at the minute.
View attachment 114738View attachment 114739View attachment 114740View attachment 114741

He is too adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.