OP
D

Danbillam

Oct 27, 2018
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Great thankyou Iā€™ll have a read through it now.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
View attachment 114453View attachment 114452View attachment 114451
We went to visit our little one today and heā€™s growing nicely, canā€™t wait to get him home now.
How much food shall we give him? I notice a lot of you guys measure in cups rather than grams. I read about 3/4 cup 3x a day but this is a lot more than it says on the James Wellbeloved bag. What shall we go with to start? Thanks

He is such a cute little pup! Most bags will have recommendations on how much to give in relation to the dog's weight (and if that recommendation is in grams, I would check how much that is in cups/deciliters as it will be easier no having to weigh the food every day).

We gave Castor puppy kibble up to he was 7-8 months or so. If I remember correctly, the recommendation on puppy kibble bags is based on the pup's estimated adult weight and current age.

OP
D

Danbillam

Oct 27, 2018
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
He is such a cute little pup! Most bags will have recommendations on how much to give in relation to the dog's weight (and if that recommendation is in grams, I would check how much that is in cups/deciliters as it will be easier no having to weigh the food every day).

We gave Castor puppy kibble up to he was 7-8 months or so. If I remember correctly, the recommendation on puppy kibble bags is based on the pup's estimated adult weight and current age.

I donā€™t mind weighing all his food and calculating with treats etc as Iā€™ve been in a routine of all my food being calculated and weighed daily for a long time.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online