sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I wasn't sure where to classify this but I have a confession to make to EBN:

Many of you know that I recently purchased a sample of Snout Soother from the Bully Market.

I have been using it on Linus because his nose was super crusty and it has been transformed by the stuff. It smells great and works even better...so I started using it on my lips! :crazy:

In the dry, Arizona weather, it works SO well on chapped lips - which are always a problem for me and since the ingredients are all natural, it's totally safe and extremely effective.

So yes, Linus and I are currently sharing a tiny tin of Snout Soother. I'm addicted! The stuff is great!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
LOL You are too funny Jill! Whatever works right?! I really need to get some of that stuff, summer is approaching and while it isn't as dry here as where you live in Arizona we do get some really dry, hot weather in the summertime and my poor babys nose does get quite crusty!

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
LOL You are too funny Jill! Whatever works right?! I really need to get some of that stuff, summer is approaching and while it isn't as dry here as where you live in Arizona we do get some really dry, hot weather in the summertime and my poor babys nose does get quite crusty!

It smells so good, you will be tempted to put it on yourself. It literally smells and feels like something you could buy at Bath and Body Works. Only it works better!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
:lol: Glad to hear you are taking care of your snout... errr lips as well :up:

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Here is the Bully Market - the Snout Soother Dog Food and Products. Now, that is just a sample but a little goes a long way and it will give you the opportunity to try it before you get the big tub from a regular retailer like Carolina Pet Pantry.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I've been using a product made here in Joseph, OR called beesewax lip balm. Ingredients are beeswax, shea butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, apricot kernal oil, vitamin e oil, peppermint oil. [MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION] how do the ingredients compare? This is available at www.beecrowbee.com.

SargeandGriffon

Mar 26, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Sergeant Mako (Sarge)
the topics on this site never cease to amaze me... I literally JUST 5 minutes ago did a google search about Sarge's dry nose and found the same product and said "hmm wonder what EBN says about this" and ta-da it was talked about today! :luv: i love EBN!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.