OP
Nelson318

Nelson318

Sep 19, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. wrinkles
Iā€™m at a loss for words... but very happy youā€™ll be able to visit.... give your daughter a big hug from all of us. I hope she is ok

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have yet to tell her we just canā€™t find the words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We have yet to tell her we just canā€™t find the words

[emoji22][emoji20]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I truly hope that your landlord will go to hell for what he did to you and this poor puppy and for all the emotional trauma they inflicted on your family.

OP
Nelson318

Nelson318

Sep 19, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. wrinkles
I truly hope that your landlord will go to hell for what he did to you and this poor puppy and for all the emotional trauma they inflicted on your family.

I just spoke with my daughter wow one of the worst things Iā€™ve had to do in my life

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
So sorry to hear that your landlord would not accept the dog. Finding him a new home close by sounds like a very good solution, though. Hope your daughter is ok. And you and your wife, of course.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Personally, I could not live there anymore-would feel too much hostility.

OP
Nelson318

Nelson318

Sep 19, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. wrinkles
Hey guys itā€™s been a hard day without having our little pup here itā€™s just crazy but heā€™s with his new family I hope heā€™s doing ok and happy itā€™s gonna take us some time to get use to the fact that heā€™s no longer ours [emoji853]
df78dc855765909f44ce8714c3d83d76.jpg
f7cc24ea25da0654d7302b3c12aaba24.jpg
happy hereā€™s a picture

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=18623]Nelson318[/MENTION] I am very very sorry for what you are going through but you can be so VERY VERY proud that you have the strength to make the right decision for this little, helpless puppy. I pray that knowing that will somehow ease your pain. I sure hope that you will remain a member of this forum!!!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I will probably be the minority here but I am just going to say this. Yes, it is very sad about all the time and money that went into getting this puppy, however, there is a lease that was signed stating NO DOGS OVER 30 POUNDS so the landlord is abiding by that lease and can't just make an exception to one person and IMO opinion they did nothing wrong here.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
all in all , coming in on this late, Look at that new family he has!!! :) :) and YES you should be very proud that he went to a home with people and dogs that know bulldogs!! beautiful little family he has there :) You done good ;) And he will be fine. Your hearts should get comfort in this. And a yard, and dogs,,,, heck, he's a lucky boy.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
If heā€™s only a few weeks old(Mr Wrinkles) and those other 2 bulldogs are full grown...then Mr Wrinkles is destined to be a BIG Bulldog. I hope he fits in just fine at his new home. You did good finding him a suitable place to grow up with other bullies.
Not sure if youā€™ll be able to but if you can please post pics of him as he grows up. TY!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I am so sorry that you could not keep this Beautiful Baby, I hate this person you rent from, I would not live there for a second, I would live in a tent with my Dog, Husband and Daughter. Thank God you did find him a Wonderful home with two other Bulldogs, I just Pray that they all get along with each other. This happened to My Husband and I several years ago, we had 8 dogs then, the owner made us leave, we put our 8 dogs in boarding and we went to a Motel for 3 1/2 weeks, we found another place that allowed our Babies, I was planning on living in a tent to be able to keep my 8 dogs. When My Dogs Have To Go I Go With Them.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I have been away for a few days and just now seeing this post. I am so, so sorry. I know how excited you were about getting him and all the preparations you went through for him. What an awful thing to happen. Not fair.

Members online

No members online now.