OP
Nelson318

Nelson318

Sep 19, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. wrinkles
Hey guys just wanted to share a few pictures of our day together outside also heā€™s been doing real good with the potty Iā€™m so sad that he has to go my wife is gonna see a lawyer today to see if thereā€™s something we can do
a97036cada2ffe51650540626ff02e38.jpg
72c251190bb223bfb323f50b5f5247f8.jpg
7f88a35ad441b12e881a6459bcb690c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
That boy sure lives up to his name...love all those wrinkles

OP
Nelson318

Nelson318

Sep 19, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. wrinkles
That boy sure lives up to his name...love all those wrinkles

Iā€™m so in love with him and the longer heā€™s here the harder itā€™s gonna be on us Iā€™m just waiting to see if this landlord will agree to let him stay if I pay more rent she told me to just give her some time and she will let me know hopefully by the end of the weekend

robanddonna

BulldogsrUs
Feb 27, 2018
Long Island,NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lexi, Mack, Emy, Cheerio, Leo, Roxy. Roscoe. Ben, Delta, Hank
If we win one of the Powerball or Megamillions lotteries you wonā€™t have to worry about giving him up. I swear it!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=18623]Nelson318[/MENTION] Keep him with you until he is 30 lb. Pay a pet deposit, more rent, and in the meantime, be looking for another place. Surely there is another place not too far from you child's school. Don't let that landlord rule your life!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
If we win one of the Powerball or Megamillions lotteries you wonā€™t have to worry about giving him up. I swear it!!

Mega Millions in CA. is now up to $1,000,000,000 (yup with a "B") Drawing is tonight. If I win, I will buy that building that you are renting.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
[MENTION=18623]Nelson318[/MENTION] Keep him with you until he is 30 lb. Pay a pet deposit, more rent, and in the meantime, be looking for another place. Surely there is another place not too far from you child's school. Don't let that landlord rule your life!

I know a few of my old students and one friend (one! lol) living in NY n NJ, itā€™s extremely hard to find a good decent rent especially not far from good schools. And if you do find something, itā€™s a pretty penny as we say.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Mega Millions in CA. is now up to $1,000,000,000 (yup with a "B") Drawing is tonight. If I win, I will buy that building that you are renting.

You GO [MENTION=12554]harveyspecter[/MENTION]!!!!!! Win that sucker!!!!:w00t:

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Iā€™m so in love with him and the longer heā€™s here the harder itā€™s gonna be on us Iā€™m just waiting to see if this landlord will agree to let him stay if I pay more rent she told me to just give her some time and she will let me know hopefully by the end of the weekend

oh, so happy for the bit of hope she gave you! My heart is so sore, me and my daughter were praying for you all today, because i cannot even imagine how painful it is for you. You waited for him with so much love, even posted a picture of cage for him.
You know, I thought about one clever thing, at the moment he is 15 pounds. It will take several months for him to reach 30 pounds. So, what if he stays for now and you immediately get documentation from medical professional for him that he is emotional support animal, and when he reaches 30 pounds, he is already for a long time an ESA and intangible? How about this option?

OP
Nelson318

Nelson318

Sep 19, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. wrinkles
we played too hoping to hit it big to just get a house AND BE ABLE TO STAY WITH HIM this is a hard pill to swallow where just crushed by this situation I still havenā€™t been able to tell my daughter I just canā€™t find the words to say to her to make her feel ok with this situation this is HARD GUYS IM TURELY LOST

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
We think of you and hope for the best.

OP
Nelson318

Nelson318

Sep 19, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. wrinkles
Hey guys let me just say yet again thanks for all the support and advice I Truly appreciate all of ya. Unfortunately this landlord is not willing to work with us but luckily we where able to find Mr Wrinkles a forever home where he will have a nice yard and three other EBs to pLay and to grow with itā€™s a sad moment for us but this is the best thing for him as well the new owner says we can visit and they will keep us updated on him this is im just lost for words right now Iā€™m just happy that we where able to find someone near bye that will allow us to see him grow

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey guys let me just say yet again thanks for all the support and advice I Truly appreciate all of ya. Unfortunately this landlord is not willing to work with us but luckily we where able to find Mr Wrinkles a forever home where he will have a nice yard and three other EBs to pLay and to grow with itā€™s a sad moment for us but this is the best thing for him as well the new owner says we can visit and they will keep us updated on him this is im just lost for words right now Iā€™m just happy that we where able to find someone near bye that will allow us to see him grow

Iā€™m at a loss for words... but very happy youā€™ll be able to visit.... give your daughter a big hug from all of us. I hope she is ok

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.