Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I bought 2x 9V batteries, 2x 0.9999 pure silver coins from a coin dealer, 4 alligator clips,an aquarium bubbler, 1 gallon of distilled water and let it run overnight in a glass vase. https://www.quantumbalancing.com/makeyourowncs.htm

I put in the colloidal silver in a 4oz spray bottle with 7 drops lavender oil, 7 drops basil oil and 5 drops germanium oil ( the oils should be in clear coconut oil as a vehicle but I'm trying it in the silver water to see if it will help with any yeast ) ... Her ears are still smelly after using it for 24 hr, let's hope it works after a few days.
View attachment 114295

interesting 'mix' sounds good! let us know! for the first time ever, hank has a 'funny' ear. Not the black stuff, but some yellow crusties. Just starting the 'silver' a well, but think i may add some stuff you did. Im wondering if tea tree would be a good add? harsh?

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
interesting 'mix' sounds good! let us know! for the first time ever, hank has a 'funny' ear. Not the black stuff, but some yellow crusties. Just starting the 'silver' a well, but think i may add some stuff you did. Im wondering if tea tree would be a good add? harsh?

You can add 5 drops tea tree oil per 2 ounces if you like. Also I could have added 7 drops frankincense to the 4 oz mixture as well.

I'm not sure if I did the right thing- next time next I might try colloidal silver in a spray bottle sprayed in; and the essential oils in fractionated coconut oil in a separate bottle put on a round cosmetic pad and rubbed in.

Today's the third day, and her ears still smell, maybe not quite as bad.

OP
Corea99

Corea99

Aug 26, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Finley
Try the one of the following products. They contain a lot of the ingredients mentioned. They are awesome products!
01-hero.jpg41pZwE5jt7L._AC_US320_QL65_.jpg

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Here’s the recipe

15 drops Lavender
15 drops Geranium
15 drops Frankincense
15 drops Basil
10 drops Arborvitae (Thuja or cedar) since Arborvitae is extremely hard to find you can replace what’s in brackets or by frankincense.....
8 drops of Tea Tree

In 4oz of CO clear one.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Here’s the recipe

15 drops Lavender
15 drops Geranium
15 drops Frankincense
15 drops Basil
10 drops Arborvitae (Thuja or cedar) since Arborvitae is extremely hard to find you can replace what’s in brackets or by frankincense.....
8 drops of Tea Tree

In 4oz of CO clear one.

I have been putting that mixture in Honey's ear on a round cosmetic pad once weekly for months, even before she came down with the smelly ear. I'm thinking that her allergies are bad now because of the wet ground outside. It could be not working because I didn't buy quality oils, but the combination of bad ear smell and essential oils is not a good mix so I'm giving up on the oils for now since she hasn't really gotten better on the lavendar, basil, and germanium in the colloidal silver solution. Switching to plain colloidal silver spray in ears for a couple of days, and if not better, will break down and buy the Zymox otic. Silver is supposed to kill both bacteria and fungi, so hopefully it will work eventually. I know silver dressings are widely used in serious ulcers in humans with great results.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey

I think Honey's ear is starting to smell less now that I've been using straight colloidal silver spray. It only cost pennies to make, and seems to be quite powerful. It's suprising how mainstream medicine has forgotten about the old time remedies. I don't think the essential oils were helping at all, because her ear didn't get any better while the oils were mixed in to the silver spray.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I think Honey's ear is starting to smell less now that I've been using straight colloidal silver spray. It only cost pennies to make, and seems to be quite powerful. It's suprising how mainstream medicine has forgotten about the old time remedies. I don't think the essential oils were helping at all, because her ear didn't get any better while the oils were mixed in to the silver spray.

Spoke too soon, her ear didn't stop smelling with my home made colloidal silver, I must have not have made it properly. I bought a product called EcoEars and started using it yesterday, and have noticed improvement already. It's supposed to be used twice a day for 10 days, and it's a lot cheaper than Zymox in Canada, so hopefully it will do the job.
Label ingredients:
deionized water, witch hazel extract, denatured grain alcohol, vegetable glycerin, food grade Polysorbate 20, Boric Acid, tea Tree oil, ionic silver solution,organic mullein leaf extract, rosemary extract, fingerroot extract

It seems to be clearing up problem- her ears are slightly less smelly today.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.