Just wanted to share

Mutsch Harvesting

Jan 1, 2016
SOUTH Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brosco
Yes we are all definitely excited but why should I get rid of the collar just asking??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would never collar a bulldog. Harness only poor things do not need any restrictions around their neck
Ours is a senior bully and never has had a collar. He doesnā€™t even like his harness . I understand people have to use something and thatā€™s the pet law public places but do try and limit anything around their immediate necks
Good luck Love the dog hoodie

contentcreators011

Jan 30, 2019
Country
Kenya
Bulldog(s) Names
Not yet
Best-Orthopedic-dog-beds.jpeg
Here are some of the Depending on your budget..you can find a cheap dog beds.My top list is .
1.Big Barker 7ā€³ ā€” Best Orthopedic Dog Bed
2.KOPEKS Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed
3.Friends Forever Orthopedic Dog Bed

barker.jpg
bed3.jpg
bed2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I believe this is poor people that had a problem with their landlord and they had to find their furbaby a new home ...
:(

Ohhh yes... guess my brain got busy. Yes someone I knew was interested in that puppy but they gave it to ā€œsomeoneā€ else.

Cheers dear

bulldoggman

Apr 5, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
biff, spike, missy
Hello, Is that a leather bulldog collar? Please let me know what the link to where you got your collar is. I like the color. I will take a photo of my bulldog with the color later when i get home from work.

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:

crabcake

Jan 26, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Crabcake
If there was one thing Iā€™d do differently as a first time dog and bulldog dad it would be to start out immediately with a harness. Personally I was intimidated that it would be too difficult to teach him to wear but it is extremely easy once you size it correctly and their necks are just so sensitive I think itā€™s best

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.