Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
See what I mean about it being the same eye? I vote for Sailor!

OP
S

sophie82

Apr 5, 2011
Thanks so much for all your lovely comments :)

We have pretty much settled with Bullseye for his name as it does suit him and lots of people liked that one as well lol.

He is still doing great here, being a pretty good boy, He manages to hold on for toilet all through the night untill I let him out in the morning, but if he is left wondering around the house he does tend to pee wherever the need takes him after a lil while. He loves to run around with my little boy who is 5 with his football, they both get on soo well its adorable, but today Bullseye decided to chew his football goal a little so thats the first puppy chewed item Im needing to replace lol.

He is currently 12 weeks and 3 days old, I know a couple of people asked.

Just wondering what you used for lead training? as I understand bulldogs should have a harness as opposed to a collar, is it the same when they are pups? I have a collar and lead for him at the moment, but dont want to hurt him, or train him with the collar and then he not get on with the harness when he is older.

Sophie x

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2160]sophie82[/MENTION], I am glad you settled for Bullseye I :heart: the name. trust me the football goal will be the first of many things you will find! Vegas chewed my brand new wooden accent chair's leg, WITH ME RIGHT IN THE SAME ROOM!! They are sneaky little fellows, oh and he chewed the corner of my area rug, so I put hot tobassco sauce on it to deter him from chewing....guess what?...He LOVED the hot sauce and was obsessed in licking it!! I used both collar and harness, collar at home and harness out in public to better control because he would get so excited to see people or other dogs.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I'm in LOVE!!!! so adorable. Can't wait to see more of him.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh how cute is he?!?!?!?! I also LOVE the name bullseye, very fitting! Ok now that you have the whole pics thing down would LOVE to see video of him playing with your son. Just putting that out there. ;)

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=2160]sophie82[/MENTION] I got Lucy the harness you can see on her in my avatar its a soft harness so no chaffing around the neck or chest.
Its a Ferplast harness and was £30 online I personally wouldnt have any other :)
but with him still being tiny for now you can get some very cute soft harnesses on line too...again just search soft harness
they are better for bullys than the standard harness at the petshop because they dont dig in under their frontlegs as do the leather ones.

OP
S

sophie82

Apr 5, 2011
Thanks! I will have a search and see what I come up with for him :)

Both me and my fiance have been taking photo's like crazy of him, so sure I will have some more to add soon! He was introduced to my youngest earlier (she is 8 months) and he just melted at her feet and she was really taken with him. I obviously won't be leaving them alone together or anything, but thought it best he gets a good proper introduction to everyone in the family :)

Most Reactions