Bully Clothes?

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
I am wanting to get/make Roxi some clothes. Where do you all buy your bully's duds? If you make them...How? Lol! Thanks!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
There are a few sponsors of this site who sell clothes. Lou's doggie boutique has some neat hoodie's designed particularly for bulldogs. Plus sized pups also has neat fleece team fabrics, and adorable bowed collars. And last but not least Canine Courtier also has clothing.

We have purchased several outfits for HRH from Petsmart. They have some super good sales at the end of the season :up:

I started making HRH clothes by first taking measurements from one of the outfits I had bought from Petsmart and made my own pattern. Then I did buy a pattern at the fabric store and I alternate between them. So far I've only made her and the other dogs fleece vests or hoodies.

I'm about to venture into trying to make some summer sun dresses soon. Should be interesting :bully:

Last edited:

Dana Mayhall

Mar 21, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Tilly, Bud and Kami
I have bought some of mine cloths from Baxter Boo as long as you measure your babies they are fine.. dont just estimate...LOL They have nice clothing and bedding there too and it is all reasonably priced.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
Hi Jennifer! I am just starting a bulldog clothing line. Right now it is just for female bulldogs, eventually I will add males as well. I got so tired of nothing fitting my female bulldog, Princess. So I started a custom clothing line for bulldogs only.

Last edited by a moderator:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I have used plus sized pups and they are great. EBN also has a discount code for them I do believe.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.