Bad Baby Boy Bully

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I don't know what got into our little man today! He decided to take a :poo: in my daughter's bedroom. Once that was all cleaned up he pee'd in my room. What was that all about??? He has been so good with the house training. He hasn't pee'd in the house in forever and he has never pooped in the house before. He never went to the door to let us know he needed to go out. This was a total first.

The only thing I can think about regarding the location of his :poo: is that maybe he was trying to tell my daughter what her room looks like.....do you think she will clean it up now! :angry:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
in the words of Forest Gump.....:poo: Happens.....He is usually telling you something. Hope you can find out soon.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Omg [MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION]..how old Is he? Jake started pooping in our house ..after never pooping..not even 1 accident. Last Friday he pooped..then Saturday morning..and again Monday morning! He would also go to the door and wait for us. I have been tearing out my hair trying to figure it out! Jake is 4 months old. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] told me to be very dramatic if he poops and let him know how disgusted I am..also more crate time. He had been enjoying pretty much free..big boy..reign of the house! I have pulled back a lot and really staying on top of him. So far..?..so good. Kinda back to square 1..[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] said he is rebelling like a teenager! Yuk..I barely survived that with my daughters..good luck to both of us!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You know we've been pretty lucky so far with Wilson - not one :poo: accident and only a few piddles. He is however very attracted to seeing what it taste like now. I caught him again this evening as I was watching him since he looked like he was on a mission to find it. I scolded him and he left it and got the message. Good luck and I feel your pain as far as poop goes.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
No help here but I agree something must have made him rebel, unless he is a "teenager" anyhow. Joys of parenthood right? ;)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Not a big help here either, but maybe he's trying to show dominance. I read that in a couple of threads here. But then again, although my Stig is fully housebroken, I caught him twice trying to mark in the house. The first time he almost marked a pile of dirty clothes on the floor and the other was just yesterday to a bag of garbage that was left beside the garbage can I was in the middle of changing. Did Tubs (:heart: the name) pee on just the floor or did he seem like he was marking something?

L

Lucy-licious

How old is Tubs? Lucy took a step backwards at around 5 months old and started peeing in the house again,
We, like [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], took a lot of her big girl privileges away and she soon came good again.
Try to direct your frustration at the mess he has made as opposed to him thus avoiding him feeling anxious about peeing even outside. :)

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Hi All,
I am sorry I haven't been on in a while. I appreciate all of the input! To answer a few questions, he will be 6 months old on the 16th (and getting neutered on the 21st). This was the first time he has done anything like this, but I can report that it hasn't happened again. He wasn't trying to mark anything, he just stopped where he was an pee'd. I think he knew what he was doing was wrong because he walked out of the room and stood outside the door and would not come back in my room. I did put him in the kennel right after he did that, so hopefully that was clear to him that he can't do that. He has never tried to each his poo, but he has tried to roll in it! DOGS, KIDS, HUSBANDS!!!!!! :lol:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi All,
I am sorry I haven't been on in a while. I appreciate all of the input! To answer a few questions, he will be 6 months old on the 16th (and getting neutered on the 21st). This was the first time he has done anything like this, but I can report that it hasn't happened again. He wasn't trying to mark anything, he just stopped where he was an pee'd. I think he knew what he was doing was wrong because he walked out of the room and stood outside the door and would not come back in my room. I did put him in the kennel right after he did that, so hopefully that was clear to him that he can't do that. He has never tried to each his poo, but he has tried to roll in it! DOGS, KIDS, HUSBANDS!!!!!! :lol:

Ohhh boy..happy birthday Tubs..going to the doctor..gonna get neutered!! Lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.