Some fun in the backyard.

Chad M Lane

Mar 26, 2011
Well Paige my Boston Terrier and I did a short morning hike, when we came home Rambo my English Bulldog was all hyped up so I let them outside, for some play time, and I snapped a few shots off.

The shots are not top quality as a photographer I am almost embarrassed to post them, but there were some questionable questions regarding how fit and athletic my English Bulldog is, and I didn't have the correct lens on for high speed shooting.

Anyway's here's some photos from today, and his AKC papers as that was questioned as well.

5593678010_16eebb6f29_b.jpg

A before playing yawn?

5593087433_7eddc6c653_b.jpg

5593087389_366c419bf5_b.jpg

Yes they do play fairly ruff, but rarely do they either yip from being too ruff.

5593087319_e2034919a2_b.jpg

And he's off trying to catch Paige!

5593677818_6d485d621b_b.jpg

Break time!

Disclaimer: The shaved patch/stitched were from getting a cats nail stuck in his back and it needed to be removed, didn't even know it happened in till it became an abscess.

5583261651_6d89e0515b_b.jpg

Cropped to exclude our address sorry about the scribbles someone didn't look what they were testing their pen on. :confused:

5593711732_f602b31ac8_b.jpg

Rambo and I.

Cheers,
Chad

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
He is a beautiful dog..I must have missed the post where all these things were questioned?? On this site? The only thing funny to me is your user name..clever thoand these pics are a million times better than what I can do.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] That topic was closed.

[MENTION=2105]Chad M Lane[/MENTION] Rambo is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the pictures. The opinion of one person should not need to make you feel you had to do this, but glad you did because the pix are great!!!! Bulldogs come in many shapes and sizes, I have 5 and each of them are built differently. Rambo and my Mandy are similarly built! Molly is squatty and long torso, Jesse is muscular and short, Tidus is a wrinkle-fest, and Yuna is somewhere in the middle of all of that!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
He looks great. My Bella is small, but very muscular, people always comment on how she should possibly be "fatter". She does have a medical condition which limits her ability to digest food, however since she is treated, her digestion is fine. She is perfect to me!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
No need to be embarrassed about the quality, they're perfect! He looks like a bulldog to me, a really handsome one may I add.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You did a fine job of taking the action shots, Chad. Thanx for sharing the pix :)

bulldogcrazytime

Apr 23, 2010
bulldogs are like humans, they come in all shapes and sizes! i love a fit, athletic bulldogs myself and really enjoyed your pictures :up:

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Chad can do great photos, were gonna have to get out there with them and get some great photos! Rambo loves to play, and running upstairs, gotta watch out! He's just at the right height to hit you square in the back of the knees, he's almost made me tumble a few times haha.
A stalky 72 pound english bulldog, definately has some power haha. I wish I was home for this playtime :(

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Rambo - what a handsome bully!

My Bentley was a very athletic bulldog as well. He loved walking, running, any kind of exercise really! He was very fit. Then there's my Linus, who I've whittled down to 76 pounds but he's just a big marshmallow. He loves to lay around. Truman is more like Bentley - the people at his doggy daycare have never seen a bully with his kind of energy. Lucky me. ;)

Just like humans, they come in all shapes and sizes! (One more adorable than the next!)

OP
C

Chad M Lane

Mar 26, 2011
"The only thing funny to me is your user name" I don't understand how my name is funny? lol

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

Cheers,
Chad

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online