Identify a Bulldogs age?

JohnSnow

Sep 13, 2018
Country
Bolivia
Bulldog(s) Names
John Snow
Hello again;)

I would like to ask you if it*s possible for a non-bulldog-expert to identify the age of a Bulldog?
Are there any extra teeth ore something to hold on to?

Two years ago, when I got my dog the vet said he*s 5 or 6 years old. Now I asked again to check and he told me 3 or 4 :ohmy: So I got a Benjamin-Button-Dog there? :no::D So I asked another vet and he said he got 6 years, but I don*t really trust in that now.

How can I find out?:blush2:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hello again;)

I would like to ask you if it*s possible for a non-bulldog-expert to identify the age of a Bulldog?
Are there any extra teeth ore something to hold on to?

Two years ago, when I got my dog the vet sraid he*s 5 or 6 years old. Now I asked again to check and he told me 3 or 4 :ohmy: So I got a Benjamin-Button-Dog there? :no::D So I asked another vet and he said he got 6 years, but I don*t really trust in that now.

How can I find out?:blush2:

I answered one of your other post about your vet, also I asked you how old is your dog but now I see you don’t know either. Hard to give a precise age on dogs. If you had a couple vets averaging 6yrs old, I would go with that. Maybe ask where you adopted him...

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Take a couple of close up pics(not blurry!) of his feet bottoms and face(nose and eyes) and I'll have a go at it.
If you can get a shot of his teeth that might help too...but that's pretty hard to do.

Members online

No members online now.