Pee pads

Lunasmommies

Sep 2, 2018
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
How do I keep Luna from chewing her pee pads up? Its driving me crazy! It's been like this for about a week. When I hear her doing it I take it away ,tell her NO! while pointing at her and give her one of her toys to chew on. Then i put a new one down and walk away. Within a minute shes back to chewing on it. She knows that I'm not happy with her when she does it because when she hears me coming she runs to her bed.(shes 12 weeks)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Does she use them? I tried them on both my guys when they came home but just at night when they were confined to the kitchen/xpen and they used them maybe the first night or two and then started ripping them up so I took them away and there were no accidents at night.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=18585]Lunasmommies[/MENTION] When my dogs were at "puppypad stage", they,too, started chewing the pads. I used washable pads, like they use in some nursing homes. I would be able to wash them, and have have some extras to use.

OP
L

Lunasmommies

Sep 2, 2018
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
She does pee and poop on them. I guess I'll have to look into the washable ones. I just dont want her to eat them and have medical issues.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well, I guess that I do it the "old fashioned way"-and my pups survived! Of course didn't wash the poop-I dumped the piles off,first.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.