Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I noticed several weeks ago that something had gone missing on Orion's kennel. I looked for it and couldn't find it. Well, it turned up suddenly today. Yep. Orion threw it up this morning. I have a video of Orion that shows it missing on March 24th. I've been looking through my archives trying to pinpoint a better date....but Orion and Vegas have been extra trouble tonight.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Oh My! Thank goodness Orion threw it up! It looks like it could have been big enough to possibly cause a problem down the road!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
That is scary, not something you would expect to be in her belly. I would have freaked out.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Glad O Puked!! LOL er,, maybe I should rephrase that.. ;)

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Oh my!! Its amazing what these guys will eat. I'm glad she threw it up. Won't have to worry about it getting stuck anywhere.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
How the heck did she get that? I guess you should take the bottom one off!!! yikes!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
How the heck did she get that? I guess you should take the bottom one off!!! yikes!!

Orion usually uses her paw to open her kennel when she wants in. I've also seen her grab the top lock and pull her kennel open with her mouth..but usually she uses her paw. I bet someone left her in charge of herself while they were upstairs on the computer.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION]
Does Moe have these on his kennel? She has one on each lock...both front and side. So a total of 4 errrrr 3 now. [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] What about Vegas?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Orion usually uses her paw to open her kennel when she wants in. I've also seen her grab the top lock and pull her kennel open with her mouth..but usually she uses her paw. I bet someone left her in charge of herself while they were upstairs on the computer.

I wonder who that someone is? =)

This may be a dumb question, but did she throw it up in pieces? It's a really scary looking piece.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]
Nope. She :barf: it up whole. I probably could have washed it off and put it back on (with superglue):eek:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So glad that came up!! It is too big! Ssooooo scary!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh my! I too am glad to hear she threw it up. Ace has up chucked lots of stuff over the years, mainly pieces of basketballs he rips apart. He's also had two vet visits over the years, including one surgery when he was 2 for a rope he ate.

Oh now I gotta say to you, you're :evil: :evil:. You got me with your April Fool's joke!!! Shame on you! :) I was camping and checked in on Friday from an Iphone and didn't read the entire post, I was heartbroken for you and Orion and thought about it quite a bit that night. I"m gonna get you back my pretty!!! :evil: :LMAO:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh now I gotta say to you, you're :evil: :evil:. You got me with your April Fool's joke!!! Shame on you! :) I was camping and checked in on Friday from an Iphone and didn't read the entire post, I was heartbroken for you and Orion and thought about it quite a bit that night. I"m gonna get you back my pretty!!! :evil: :LMAO:

hahaha. Next year on April Fools I'm not going to believe anything anyone posts unless the op is a newb.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.