Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Let's get back on topic regarding the original post. Dog food ratings are meant to be a guideline, and each of us can share whatever knowledge we have. It is up to the reader to decide what is right for their bulldog. It is only up to us to help provide whatever necessary information we can give as advice-- and that is what it is. Advice. I feel this topic is straying from the original post and becoming uncomfortable for everyone who may read it, so let's get back on track. Thank you. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
To each their own. Everyone has their own opinion and that is what is great about this place. We can all read and then use our own judgment as to what is best for our bullies.
[MENTION=1859]Hidapriscila[/MENTION] I have no further help here. I am curious what the vet says tho. I havent used the petsmart vets either, my mil does and likes them but then again she doesnt have a bully either. I personally take my boys to a local, regular vet for everyday things but do have a great bully vet to go to if I need them looked over in detail. You may want to use a good bully vet for this just to be sure you get the best fix for your baby.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.