Has anyone ever returned a nylabone toy to the manufacturer?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I bought Stig a couple of those big tough nylabones from Carolina Pet Pantry for his bday a couple of weeks ago. He loved them so much that he actually gnawed off a large piece from both within a couple of days. I read on the label that we can return for an exchange or refund by sending it back with a receipt, if we're not satisfied with the item. Has anyone tried this? It seems that the black rubber nylabones last longer than these harder material ones so I don't mind exchanging them at all.

L

Lucy-licious

Personally I would return them, just as I would anything that doesnt live upto its expectations.
I've never bought a nylabone myself as it frightens me that she may chew a lump off and swallow it.
I stick to soft toys and rubber bones :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I would return them too, they arent cheap. I like the nylabones that have like a grip area in the middle and a chew part on each end. They hold up VERY well. We only replace then every other year or so (when they begin to have sharp edges)

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
Wow Stig! Hudson works on his plain old nylabone hours at a time and so far only some teeth marks. Sorry yours didn't hold up. I'm sure they'd be happy to take care of that for you - they'll probably be impressed! ;)

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I would say yes, return it. I do like them(Nylabones) and they live up to Mochas teeth, but some dogs are stronger chewers than others. I think theyll give you your money back.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.