Do you tear up when you have to drop your bully off at the vet's for surgery?

Do you tear up when you drop off your bully at the vet's for surgery?

• Total voters

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I teared up a little a few minutes before Stig and I reached the parking lot :*(. Great thing that he's such a happy-go-lucky guy and cheered me up a bit by showing that he actually looked forward to going inside the clinic and seeing everyone. :hug:

Last edited:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Oh yes! This last time when he went in for surgery to remove the toy he swallowed I was able to hold it together in the office but once I got to my car I sobbed like a little baby. Makes it worse for me because Samson DOES NOT like being taken anywhere in there without me, when they take him back without me he puts the breaks on so I have to follow them for a while to trick Samson :( Breaks my heart! Stig will be fine though!

L

Lucy-licious

I had to vote other...Lucy hasnt needed surgery so I've not been in this situation.
But i get worried when I read about others on the forum taking their dogs for surgery and constantly check for the theyre ok post. So I'm sure if it was Lucy I would definately be crying like a baby xx

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I marked sometimes because I shed no tears when Mack had a simple text book palate clip; I cried buckets for Chester because his palate clip was extensive. Both were done with laser, Mack's took 15 minutes, Chester's was over an hour.

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
Oh yes, cried like a baby when Rosie went to get spayed. I think the vet thought I was loosing it! I just kept hugging and kissing her and my three kids (8,4 and 3) looked at me like "Seriously Mom?" It's so hard because they can't speak for themselves and you feel like you are their voice and you find yourself wondering if you're doing the right thing and then the water works start!!:)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Sadly, I have been through too many surgeries with my bullies so I haven't cried in a while!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I marked other because Tubs hasn't needed surgery yet, but he is going in on the 21st to be neutered. I already told my husband that he is going to have to drop him off because I am not going to be able to hold it together. I will pick him up though. The madeness to my decision....Tubs gets mad at him for taking him there and loves me even more for springing him!:LMAO:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.