Anyone a breeder here?

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan šŸ‘¼šŸ»šŸŒˆ(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Not sure if itā€™s appropriate here. But would love to know all the infos. One of my bossā€™s has a beautiful female bulldog and had seen Brettā€™s pics and was interested of having a litter with him. I donā€™t know how to go about those type of things. Any advices and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
SysmƤ
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Is he/she a breeder or wanting to be one? Or is it just that they want to have puppies from their pet bulldog?

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Is he/she a breeder or wanting to be one? Or is it just that they want to have puppies from their pet bulldog?

Want to have puppies from their female bulldog

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Thereā€™s more to breeding than just wanting to have puppies. Itā€™s very expensive as bulldogs get artificially inseminated and have c-sections. Plus health testing needs to be done on both the male and the female. There is a recent thread on here that has a post explaining everything that goes into proper breeding. You can try doing a search or Iā€™ll try to find it when I get to a computer.

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thereā€™s more to breeding than just wanting to have puppies. Itā€™s very expensive as bulldogs get artificially inseminated and have c-sections. Plus health testing needs to be done on both the male and the female. There is a recent thread on here that has a post explaining everything that goes into proper breeding. You can try doing a search or Iā€™ll try to find it when I get to a computer.

Thanks for the info. Iā€™ll pass it on. Heā€™s the one who owns the female bulldog and was asked if Iā€™ll stud one of my boys. Unless heā€™s a breeder and he knows of all whatā€™s going to happen. Also which I have the health info on both. Never thought about studding them out until until recently.

Members online

No members online now.