Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I think it is 6 months. I am waiting for matilda to turn 6 months. The do have junior handling. Find a local Bulldog Club of America in your area. They will be able to help you with everything you need to get started. We go to our first BCA meeting tomorrow. It's kinda exciting.

gizmo49ers

Feb 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco, Roxy, Nico, Tank
HI there, what part of Cali are you in. I am a new member of the Pacific Coast Bulldog Club, and last Saturday we had our Annual puppy fun match. They give handling class prior to being judged. They start at 3 months old. Look up your local Bulldog Club for more information. There is a Bulldog Specialty match later this month in Ontario, California. I have gone several times to check it out and meet many breeders, very nice event and helpful people. My female has gone to the puppy matches but she needs alot of work to stack. She is too playful for the ring right now. Hope this helps and good luck.
Bridgette and the bullies

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
There are techniques out there to help train a bulldog to stack. They stack completely differently than my Australian Shepherd,for they can be walked into a free stack. And I am not sure a bulldog pup can. I've seen on an old forum that you can do some sort of stand to practice the stack they need to learn.

I think you have received amazing information that I was also going to suggest. You might want to look into gluing your pups ears too if they are not rose ears. I know I glued Sarge's...but decided not to show him.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.