Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I won one of the mega deer antlers on the rescue auctions and I gotta say it is holding up to bulldogs very well and they absolutely LOVE IT. Great chew for those who are looking for something durable that will last a LONG time!!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Good to know! Until seeing them at the auction I had never heard of them for pups so it is very interesting to me. :)

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
My dogs love them too. I order mine through the Chicago French Bulldog Rescue and 100%proceeds go to them. The large ones (which I buy and last for many months) are only $10.00.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
We got one in the auction also. Both Abby and Bella love it. Carolina Pet Pantry donated them, there are at her store.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thanks guys..going to go order now!.I think my Dena dog (who happens to love chewing the corners off all my rugs)..will enjoy these as much as puppy Jake!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Are they actual deer antlers? .

I have the same question .... something about the thought of actual REAL deer antlers being chewed on doesn't feel right to me ..... :eek:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
They are real deer antler. The deer lose their antler every year and then get new ones. They are EXTREMELY healthy for dogs.

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
They are real deer antler. The deer lose their antler every year and then get new ones. They are EXTREMELY healthy for dogs.

No chemicals, no by-products. They are great for bullies who have allergies. Just pay lose attention to them when they small. I buy the XL ones from Carolina Pet Panty and toss them when they get small enough to swallow.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Remember earlier when I said i'm guilty of judging a book by it's cover? Well, I didn't bid on them because I thought they were fake antlers that you can make your bully wear!!

I have a pair that I make Vegas wear during the holiday season x

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Remember earlier when I said i'm guilty of judging a book by it's cover? Well, I didn't bid on them because I thought they were fake antlers that you can make your bully wear!!

:lol: I'm guilty as well... I remember thinking "why would I want deer antlers?" thinking that some people like to hang them on the wall. Now I'm thinking about ordering some :LMAO:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL

OMG [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], I thought the same exact thing :eek:, and Vegas has his Christmas antlers already!! :LMAO:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.