Please keep Stig in your thoughts on Monday

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Sending a big :hug: to all of you, please keep us informed. Wishing Stiggy a speedy recovery :heart:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Poor baby Stig. Hope all has turned out well. Hugs and kisses to the Stig man.

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
Aww Stig! I'll be thinking about you and will say a little prayer for your speedy recovery! Let us know how he does!!:hug:

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone, they worked! Just called and the vet tech said that he's doing well! A little quiet, most likely groggy too (and in need of a hug! :hug:), but he's ready to be picked up anytime after 3. Now I can breathe!

@reallyrob and anyone else who's experienced with this surgery, how long is the recovery time? And should I get a cone for him? The vet said a lot of the bullies that she's seen only needed a couple of days before they're back to normal.

Last edited:

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Bertie was running around like normal the very next day....I had to crate her just so I could be sure she wouldn't play too rough. We didn't use a cone on her at all...she was real good about not pawing at her eyes. After one week, she was good as new. I think we had 5 days of pain pills and had to put ointment in her eye 3 times a day for 7 days.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.