Please help me, I’m a little warried

mr Ego

Jun 12, 2018
Country
Italy
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
good evening everyone, this is my first post here, I hope you can help me because i’m little warried for my 3 months old english bully. On the forehead there’s the left wrinkle bigger than the right one, as you can see in the photo..... is it normal? Will it fix with time or it may cause problems with his eye? My english is far from good, I know that the language is quite semplistic. Have a nice day. C2692282-E99B-49D5-9CF5-66AF2582C75D.jpeg

Mutsch Harvesting

Jan 1, 2016
SOUTH Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brosco
good evening everyone, this is my first post here, I hope you can help me because i’m little warried for my 3 months old english bully. On the forehead there’s the left wrinkle bigger than the right one, as you can see in the photo..... is it normal? Will it fix with time or it may cause problems with his eye? My english is far from good, I know that the language is quite semplistic. Have a nice day. View attachment 112906

He’ll be fine

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=18384]mr Ego[/MENTION] Sta Bene, cosi carino!:D

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Any Bulldog puppy that is determined to be defective may be shipped to:
oscarmayer
Chesapeake, Va
USA
Next Day Air preferred

...unfortunately for me, he's not defective :(

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
good evening everyone, this is my first post here, I hope you can help me because i’m little warried for my 3 months old english bully. On the forehead there’s the left wrinkle bigger than the right one, as you can see in the photo..... is it normal? Will it fix with time or it may cause problems with his eye? My english is far from good, I know that the language is quite semplistic. Have a nice day. View attachment 112906

Ciao my paysan... Lui ci crescerà. quindi non preoccuparti. Hope I said it right lol....Rusty on my Italian.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Welcome to the forum! He is very cute! He will grow much over the next few months so he will probably fill out that wrinkle soon.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! He is adorable, and perfect... Lol

OP
M

mr Ego

Jun 12, 2018
Country
Italy
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Thank you all for the replies, maybe I warried too much :whew:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome!

Love your baby boy, utterly adorable and looks just fine :)
Bulldogs mature slowly, full growth comes around 2 yrs old.
He'll go thru many changes and most likely add more wrinkles.
Lots of great information here, great articles to help guide you.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

What an adorable little guy!! he look fine....

:welcome3: to EBN

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)

What a cutie!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.