Stroller/trailer combo (looking)

DaxsPawPaw

Jun 9, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Daxton
We are looking for a stroller trailer combo to take our boy with us when we are planning longer walk along the beach or riding our bikes. What are some of the ones out there you like and why?
When riding we would swap between mountain bikes and beach cruzers depending on the mood.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I don’t have experience but will be watching this thread for suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
We are looking for a stroller trailer combo to take our boy with us when we are planning longer walk along the beach or riding our bikes. What are some of the ones out there you like and why?
When riding we would swap between mountain bikes and beach cruzers depending on the mood.

Go with the one at Costco. Sturdy n great price.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[h=1]Best Choice Products 2-in-1 Pet Stroller and Trailer w/Hitch, Suspension, Safety Flag, and Reflectors - Red[/h]

4.4 out of 5 stars 181 customer reviews

| 139 answered questions

Price: $139.99 & FREE Shipping

In Stock.

Get it as soon as June 14 - 18 when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout.

Ships from and sold by BestChoiceproducts.

• Lightweight, sturdy steel frame with water-resistant polyester to protect your pet from sun and rain
  • 2-in-1 bug-screen and a removable cushion keep your pet comfortable
  • Keep your pet trailer in place with a convenient, built-in hand-lock brake system
  • Safety flag and reflectors for pet stroller visibility in traffic and low-light conditions
  • Includes a hitch to attach the stroller to a bicycle; Overall Dimensions: 24"(L) x 27"(W) x 22"(H); Weight Capacity: 66 lbs.

Compare with similar items

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
We use Doggy Ride...this is my husband pulling Koozer for a lake swim (with his life vest in the basket:) ) IMG_1139.JPG