Wes
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: How would you handle this?

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    @Chunky White I am so sorry that you are having this problem. If we lived closer, I would gladly have Chunk here every day, while you are at work! With my own dogs,I have a doggie day care anyway, and it would be free! I hope things get better for you. The good thing is that there are a lot more jobs,than there used to be!
    I very rarely leave the house-bring him here, and pick him up on week-ends!
    That would be great if we lived closer. I am not sure what he was thinking at the time and after looking at the security camera footage it all took place within 15 minutes of me returning home

Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

2. Likes Mutsch Harvesting liked this post
    Wrinkle Wiper Mutsch Harvesting's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brosco
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    I left today for around two hours to get some exercise and came home to a chair cushion torn apart. Its not a chair that is used much but without it my living room would look empty. I have been working a more hours recently than normal but still have two day weekends most weeks and I spend a lot of time with Chunky when I am not at work doing stuff like picking him up before getting dinner instead of getting it on my way home and I take him most places I go on my days off just like he is my kid. I can not afford to have him tearing anymore of my house or furniture apart. He has had free run of most of my house for a while now at all times but I can no longer trust him and its frustrates me that I cannot.

I wonder some times if he would be better off in a household that has more people to give him more attention and I am having to work lesser jobs than I have in the past just to be able to keep him. I normally travel all over for work but have stayed at home since getting Chunky and he has been worth it

Attachment 112875

Brosco went thru so many remotes when we would leave him started paying our cable guy in cash to replace them
    Every time someone w forget to put remote up.......
    Poor chunky Iím sure he didnít mean too!!!!

4. Likes Chunky White liked this post
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
    Likes (Received)

@Chunky White...

Wes, you are a great Dad to Chunky and doing an
    excellent job taking care of his needs...no guilt! Will
    keep you in prayer and send much love to y'all.

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

6. Likes Chunky White, 2BullyMama, sisters3 liked this post
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

Boy,,, just reading all this and most i can say is *stress sucks!* It messes so bad with life and makes simple day to day things ALL become such a hastle. Life just doesnt flow well when our brains get consumed with having to deal with too many things......... Soooo, im sorry your having so many things thrown at you AND then the Chunk doing that just had to top it all As you know, things will all come around even though hard to handle for now, and i offer a prayer for some peace in it all, and for things to come together sooner than later. Hugs to you, be well, peace

8. Likes Chunky White, Texas Carol liked this post
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)

Well I have put him up when I am not home all week and he doesn't seem frustrated or anything from it. He has started at the chair a few times this week and been scolded for it. Its almost like he is determined to finish off the seat cushion.

On the job issue I made it through another week but have no idea what will happen this week. I hope to get another job at the same location working for our client but others have applied for the same job as I have so its not a done deal. My company has been awarded a huge contract at the same industrial plant but the plant hasn't turned over any funds so we cannot start on any of it yet.

Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

10. Likes 2BullyMama, Texas Carol, ddnene liked this post
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

Well I have put him up when I am not home all week and he doesn't seem frustrated or anything from it. He has started at the chair a few times this week and been scolded for it. Its almost like he is determined to finish off the seat cushion.

On the job issue I made it through another week but have no idea what will happen this week. I hope to get another job at the same location working for our client but others have applied for the same job as I have so its not a done deal. My company has been awarded a huge contract at the same industrial plant but the plant hasn't turned over any funds so we cannot start on any of it yet.
    well good!! hope things continue in the right direction for you and this is all in the past

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Great news with Chunky!

Keeping you in my thoughts for this job to pull through!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

13. Likes Texas Carol liked this post
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
    Likes (Received)

Continued prayers for you & Chunky & big hugs, XOXO

Multiple issues at the same time is incredibly stressful,
    hope it turns around soon & Chunky behaves himself!
    Containing him is a good thing so eliminates that worry.

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

15. Likes ddnene, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Bulldog Walker Become a 4 Paw Member Andy T's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pebbles
    Likes (Received)

Possibly but they "the management at the plant I am at now" can keep me from going since its the same company. If I get laid off I will call the guy over that job and see if or when he can get me in. I don't think it will be an issue getting a job there if all the spots are not taken since I have worked with over half the people going there. Tomorrow is their first day and only a few have went so far to get the job ready to go. Its at an Eastman Chemical plant there and we have had people in the Eastman here in Kingsport Tn for the past 30 some years. West Elizabeth is 6-7 hours from here and will be 10 days on and 4 off with good pay
    There is an Eastman down here in Houston / Tx City.....

17. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads