Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Louie had daycare today and he almost lasted 2 hours. And then I got the call. He has officially been expelled. This was his first time back after being suspended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
hahah,,, but OH CRAP!! Little dickens! I KNOW Hank would be in that same boat dang it!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Awe.... bring him here to play, Bella needs another bulldog in her life!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
They said a dog walked in, Louie got up in her face, she gave a back off snarl, Louie did not care and kept getting in her face and she got pissed and they were broken up and he got sent home. I can see how him getting in their faces can be perceived as a threat but I guarantee he’s not being aggressive. He’ll get all up in Jax’s face trying to make him play. He’s a bully!!! He just wants to play! I honestly do t think this daycare knew how to handle bulldogs. They had none as they all get kicked out.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
They said a dog walked , Louie got up in her face, she gave a back off snarl, Louie did not care and kept getting in her face and she got pissed and they were broken up and he got sent home. I can see how him getting in their faces can be perceived as a threat but I guarantee he’s not being aggressive. He’ll get all up in Jax’s face trying to make him play. He’s a bully!!! He just wants to play! I honestly do t think this daycare knew how to handle bulldogs. They had none as they all get kicked out.

Louie was just cruising chicks cause he wanted to suck face. C'mon Man...what a commie-pinko establishment.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl:

You are correct... most don’t understand the bully behavior

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
They said a dog walked in, Louie got up in her face, she gave a back off snarl, Louie did not care and kept getting in her face and she got pissed and they were broken up and he got sent home. I can see how him getting in their faces can be perceived as a threat but I guarantee he’s not being aggressive. He’ll get all up in Jax’s face trying to make him play. He’s a bully!!! He just wants to play! I honestly do t think this daycare knew how to handle bulldogs. They had none as they all get kicked out.

Happens to sweet Joey all the time! I wish there was daycare or play areas for just bullies!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Poor Louie - I hope he doesn't understand he was expelled!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Poor Louie - I hope he doesn't understand he was expelled!

He doesn’t care at all!!!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Bulldogs can seem so aggressive...and they are often misunderstood by ignorant people. We, as bulldog owners, must find a way to tolerate such behavior.

For those that have never seen it...Here are Lala and Zoe about to rip each other to shreds over a rope tug. But things are not as they seem...loser of the fight, Lala, gives Zoe a little kiss when the "fight" is finally over.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldogs can seem so aggressive...and they are often misunderstood by ignorant people. We, as bulldog owners, must find a way to tolerate such behavior.

For those that have never seen it...Here are Lala and Zoe about to rip each other to shreds over a rope tug. But things are not as they seem...loser of the fight, Lala, gives Zoe a little kiss when the "fight" is finally over.

So cute at the end with the kiss!!

And you are so right...when the worker was explaining to me the situation and that after the female dog snarled at Louie he was ready to fight. Ummm...actually no. I know my dog and he was not ready to fight. He "growls" all the time at Jax when he wants to play, he's very vocal. Even after Jax corrects him, Louie doesn't care, he still wants to play. So whatever, definitely a misunderstood breed.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh goodness [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION]..... it does look pretty terrifying but those sounds are quite familiar. Cant blame 'others' for not understanding though. These 'lovebugs' "sound" quite fierce!! Sweetness there at the end which if it had been a real battle, would not have ended that way. Love it!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
:lmaogirl::lmaoboy::lmaogirl::lmaoboy:

Da’s my boy!!!

Dogs are dogs...It’s not just bullies can be any breeds.

Nyala’s Head is way smaller than Duke’s n when she’s fed up, she picks him up n tosses him like a rag.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.