Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
:lmaogirl::lmaoboy::lmaogirl::lmaoboy:

Da’s my boy!!!

Dogs are dogs...It’s not just bullies can be any breeds.

Nyala’s Head is way smaller than Duke’s n when she’s fed up, she picks him up n tosses him like a rag.

Jax will knock Louie on his *** and Louie doesn’t care. He gets right up and he’s back at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
They said a dog walked in, Louie got up in her face, she gave a back off snarl, Louie did not care and kept getting in her face and she got pissed and they were broken up and he got sent home. I can see how him getting in their faces can be perceived as a threat but I guarantee he’s not being aggressive. He’ll get all up in Jax’s face trying to make him play. He’s a bully!!! He just wants to play! I honestly do t think this daycare knew how to handle bulldogs. They had none as they all get kicked out.

The boy obviously was way misunderstood. The other dog is thinking this fatty making this grunting noise is way too aggressive. We all know that Louie is a lover not a fighter. :no:

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
The boy obviously was way misunderstood. The other dog is thinking this fatty making this grunting noise is way too aggressive. We all know that Louie is a lover not a fighter. :no:

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood...

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Poor boy! Tank is noisy when he is playing too. LOL I think I read somewhere once that other dogs sometimes have trouble interpreting brachycephalic dog signals because they don't generally have the same facial and tail "tells" that most dogs have. I wish I remembered where I read that. Oh well...he was too good for those dogs at daycare anyway!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Poor boy! Tank is noisy when he is playing too. LOL I think I read somewhere once that other dogs sometimes have trouble interpreting brachycephalic dog signals because they don't generally have the same facial and tail "tells" that most dogs have. I wish I remembered where I read that. Oh well...he was too good for those dogs at daycare anyway!

I’ve read that before too!

Members online

No members online now.