SO Chubby bit the **** outta my face!!!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
No he was sleeping and I moved him and he snapped at me. And yes he is a very rough boy and i have paw print bruises on my thighs[emoji13]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Ah, that explains it. He was maybe dreaming too.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
He was sad...he has never intentionally hurt anyone...im sure i startled him...but it still hurts[emoji51]

Oh I bet it does hurt! Sorry for that for sure! I feel bad for Chubby too....I LOVE HIM!!!

OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Noooo! Not Chubby! I think he was maybe startled as others said or perhaps getting a little possessive over the bed. Our dachshund growls very occasionally and he is promptly ejected and banned until he remembers his manners. If it was me, I wouldn't let him on the bed again, Chubby is a much more powerful dog than a doxie.
I startled him...hes not mean.

OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Oh I bet it does hurt! Sorry for that for sure! I feel bad for Chubby too....I LOVE HIM!!!
Me too...hes made it up to me with cuddles and licks[emoji8] [emoji190]

OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
OUCH.... it could have been due to getting startled, but is it possible he may be in pain? Or, does he think the bed is his?

How is your lip today?
He knows hes mommy's baby...he got startled....my lip is ok but still hurts...he really didn't want to hurt me...i forget sometimes he is an animal with instincts...[emoji12]

lucysmomma

Jan 19, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
OMG....I have paw prints on my thighs...and teeth marks on my ankles and wrists....I think he thinks im his chew toy.

No teeth marks here yet, but I'm the one mostly plays on the rougher side with her, so when she wants to play, I'm the one she comes to. Lol We joke she likes to play that game, think it's called king of the mountain. She will come and stand on your leg with both front paws. Dang, she's a heavy meatball. I too think you just startled him in his sleep and instinct took over. Hope you're doing better today. Poor baby and mama.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oooh, so sorry for your pain. Yeah, startled reaction. It’s better not to grab sleeping dog. My Tank never bit anyone, even when he is crazy playing, he just nibbles gently, but once I wanted to hug him when he was sleeping peacefully in his bed, and did it unexpectedly and he snapped in his sleep, luckily he missed my hand. Could be a bite:whistle:

OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Chubby is one of my fav's! He looks a big softy.
He is a big softie...I just disturbed his peace[emoji12]

OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Oooh, so sorry for your pain. Yeah, startled reaction. It’s better not to grab sleeping dog. My Tank never bit anyone, even when he is crazy playing, he just nibbles gently, but once I wanted to hug him when he was sleeping peacefully in his bed, and did it unexpectedly and he snapped in his sleep, luckily he missed my hand. Could be a bite:whistle:
I move him all the time this is the first time hes snapped...i learned my lesson[emoji16]

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I have never been bitten hard by Chunky and when I was bitten it was because I was wrestling with him. We have head butted each other a few times playing and he has scratched me a few times but thats it. He did slam his chin down on my head once when we were napping on the couch which didn't feel great. My first bulldog was a lot meaner than Chunky and would try to be the alpha with others in the house but never with me. I usually talk to or let him see me before touching him and he does not sleep in my bed. I did the same with her

Members online

No members online now.