Has anybody ever seen this

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
First time seeing them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
My son bought that rock bag last year and didnā€™t see any big difference. Now he has 3 dogs lol. I always have a beautiful green grass as I trained all my dogs to go in the back in their pooping pen. But this Duke seems to forget at times. Itā€™s really his first year n I canā€™t complain. Winter just finished n I do have a few spots to fix plus frozen ice will burn grass to. Nyala goes on her own in the back n I would say Duke 60%. But thatā€™s Duke. Oddly he poops in back but for pee, he will pee here and there. Why I make a point to go outside with him each time. Little sh*t just pee on my new egg bbq.

These rock are really sulfur rocks. Dogā€™s urine is high in nitrogen, reason why your grass gets yellow spots. Iā€™ve seen n heard of ppl changing their dogā€™s food or give tomato juice to help balance the dogā€™s ph. Sorry but I rather play around with my grass than my dogā€™s diet cause i wanna nice grass. I donā€™t think the rock bag is a bad thing but does it work 100%? Idk. Down the road, I find itā€™s easier to train the dog n fix your own grass.

You can either have a lush green lawn or a dog but you cannot have both . . . or can you? Part 1 | Top Dog Country Club

You can either have a lush green lawn or a dog but you cannot have both . . . or can you? Part 2: To weed kill or not to weed kill? | Top Dog Country Club

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
What I did in the past was fill a couple gallon jugs with water and keep them outside. Then right after Jax peed, flush the area with water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.