Joey FINALLY has a friend!!!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Not sure how many of my peeps here go through the same thing, but as a puppy Joey was loved by all animals and she LOVED them, still does. She wants to snuggle with them, lick their faces, etc. BUT as Joey matured all the dogs in my neighborhood stopped playing with her.....UNTIL our new neighbor !!! MY HEART IS FULL !!!

IMG_7366.jpg

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Not sure how many of my peeps here go through the same thing, but as a puppy Joey was loved by all animals and she LOVED them, still does. She wants to snuggle with them, lick their faces, etc. BUT as Joey matured all the dogs in my neighborhood stopped playing with her.....UNTIL our new neighbor !!! MY HEART IS FULL !!!

View attachment 112408

why did they stop playing with her?!?!?!

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
That is so very sweet! My baby has his moments but for the most past he's super friendly and loves to play! It always breaks my heart when other doggies don't want to play with him. He actually doesn't care for smaller dogs and he loves to play with dogs that are like 2-3x his size! It's hilarious!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
why did they stop playing with her?!?!?!

I have no idea, but from other members here I've learned that it is common for other dogs to misunderstand the bully sounds and movements.....It was really really sad to see Joey lovingly trying to play and no one wanted to :( So Mommy always gives Joey an hour of playtime, EVERYDAY, after work

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
That is so very sweet! My baby has his moments but for the most past he's super friendly and loves to play! It always breaks my heart when other doggies don't want to play with him. He actually doesn't care for smaller dogs and he loves to play with dogs that are like 2-3x his size! It's hilarious!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Oh me too! Broke my heart to see as Joey got older that she was getting snubbed!! She and her new friend are perfect for each other!!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
love, love, love this pic.

Me too! It makes me think of that old cartoon with the big dog (looks like HARVEY!) wearing the derby hat and the little dog jumping around "hey spike, hey spike, what are we doing now? Hey spike....." MAKES ME LAUGH!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
That's great...very happy for both of them! You too!

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
I have no idea, but from other members here I've learned that it is common for other dogs to misunderstand the bully sounds and movements.....It was really really sad to see Joey lovingly trying to play and no one wanted to :( So Mommy always gives Joey an hour of playtime, EVERYDAY, after work

thats so sweet, and she's such a pretty little girl too!!!!
you should think about getting her a sister.

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
thats so sweet, and she's such a pretty little girl too!!!!
you should think about getting her a sister.

Ohhhhhhhh you have no idea how many times I have had the same thought, BUT what stops me is what if it hurts Joey's feelings LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Too sweet! YEAH, Joey! Enjoy

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
BUT what stops me is what if it hurts Joey's feelings LOL
Then you call me and I'll come rescue anyone in need. Hell, I might rescue all 3 of you...can you cook?! :)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Fantastic! I will need to find a friend for Louie once he gets expelled from daycare lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.