Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Well, I knew it was going to be just a matter of time before I got the phone from the daycare telling me Louie needed to be picked up. Today was the day. He has been suspended. They will give him one more chance on a different day and if that doesn't work, he is not allowed back.

So as you all probably know, Louie has crazy energy. He never stops. So I thought daycare would be good for him to go a few times a month to get his energy out. I think this was his fourth time there. His first time the report card said they he wouldn't let the other dogs sleep. The second and third time he got several time outs because he just wouldn't calm down and was being a bully trying to make other dogs play with him and not taking no for an answer. This time, the time outs didn't work and he had to get picked up.

This place has no other bulldogs there because they have all been kicked out. I know bulldogs have their own way of playing but I didn't think it was going to be this much of an issue and figured at least a couple dogs there would be able to handle Louie.

We try again in a couple of weeks and on a different day with a different group of dogs.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Oh dear! I know you are probably not amused, but I had to laugh, sorry. Naughty boy is about to be expelled, bless him! Seriously, I do hope he finds a group that he fits in with. Good luck.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Oh Louie!! You can come out here and play with Ellie!!

I may be speaking out of turn, but seems like the daycare has strict rules. Ellie did daycare as a CRAZY puppy:rundog:, and looking back on the photos she looks like puppyzilla, and thankfully they never threatened to throw her out. To be honest, I didn't even know that was a thing...

Ellie and I hope you have a better day next time

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh dear! I know you are probably not amused, but I had to laugh, sorry. Naughty boy is about to be expelled, bless him! Seriously, I do hope he finds a group that he fits in with. Good luck.

No, I totally laughed. When they called me I said I’ve been waiting for this call. Apparently there is a husky he gets along with that usually goes in Wednesday’s so we’ll see what happens.

I got suspended from school in the 8th grade, or maybe 9th...maybe both but I guess Louie is taking after his mama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh Louie!! You can come out here and play with Ellie!!

I may be speaking out of turn, but seems like the daycare has strict rules. Ellie did daycare as a CRAZY puppy:rundog:, and looking back on the photos she looks like puppyzilla, and thankfully they never threatened to throw her out. To be honest, I didn't even know that was a thing...

Ellie and I hope you have a better day next time

They definitely seem to be more strict than the last daycare he went to but I guess I understand. Some dogs might find Louie’s behavior threatening and that could cause problems.

I joked that I just needed to get another bulldog so he had someone to play just like him lol.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
They definitely seem to be more strict than the last daycare he went to but I guess I understand. Some dogs might find Louie’s behavior threatening and that could cause problems.

I joked that I just needed to get another bulldog so he had someone to play just like him lol.

The perfect solution!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

WHAT AMUSED??? Sh*t that was hysterical!!! :lmaogirl::lmaoboy::lmaogirl::lmaoboy:
[MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] that’s too funny!!! Louie needs daycares with other little Louie’s or Dukes or bigger dogs only. Loll. Crap can you imagine Duke in a daycare? Crap I would get sued! Ship Louie here I’ll babysit him. Put all 3 in the backyard till they get exhausted. :2thumbs:

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
The perfect solution!

Jax would surely disown me and run away if I dared bring home another bulldog lol

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Hysterical! Ask them if anyone brings Jack Russells. I think it’s the best dog friend for your Louie. Jack Russell’s never stop.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
WHAT AMUSED??? Sh*t that was hysterical!!! :lmaogirl::lmaoboy::lmaogirl::lmaoboy:
[MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] that’s too funny!!! Louie needs daycares with other little Louie’s or Dukes or bigger dogs only. Loll. Crap can you imagine Duke in a daycare? Crap I would get sued! Ship Louie here I’ll babysit him. Put all 3 in the backyard till they get exhausted. :2thumbs:

It is definitely hysterical. Everyone I told the story to laughed and laughed. And he was with bigger dogs!!! Hahaha...Louie definitely needs a Duke to play with. They have cameras so you can watch and whenever I didn’t see Louie, I knew he was in time out. This dog...

I don’t have high hopes for his next visit, sooner or later he will be expelled. Once that happens, he’s coming to you so he can play with Duke!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I didn’t see Louie, I knew he was in time out? :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

And!!! Last time he went a couple people at work saw I was watching the daycare so they came over to watch and asked where’s Louie? Oh, he’s right there...the guy has him by the collar, probably taking him to timeout. They were dying laughing.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
And!!! Last time he went a couple people at work saw I was watching the daycare so they came over to watch and asked where’s Louie? Oh, he’s right there...the guy has him by the collar, probably taking him to timeout. They were dying laughing.

Thank Louie for me for my “day laughs”

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
I would dearly love for Louie and Ty to have a play date

They sound so much alike!!!!!!!

They could 'wear each other out'

Oh, and, don't feel bad, my grand-dachshund got thrown out of training boot camp because of her attitude!!!

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Someone should open a daycare especially for EBD'S

They ARE special

Funniest post in a long time!!!!

Members online