He'd rather take a shower!

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Yes we too are having good weather and I took one a day to work and groomed and bathed them I didnt have happy bullies either

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Little Bertie hates getting a bath here at home, but you yell out on Friday morning "are you ready to go to the beauty shop?" and she can't get to the car fast enough!
Bertie and Dexter both have a standing appointment every month at the groomers .
Both of my babies love going there! The girl at the groomers says that they are the most well behaved dogs that come there, But try to give either one of them a bath at home or to clip their nails at home and you have to move furniture to get to them.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
AWW! They are so cute [MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] ! Belly got her bath yesterday too. She kept biting at the water.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Very cute Alice.... thanx for sharing the pix. :)

L

Lucy-licious

Both your boys look very sweet but extremely unhappy that their sweet smell and muddy paws are being washed away :heart:

Lucy's bathtime tonight, it should have been yesterday but I was working...she on the other hand was very happy.
The second I say bathtime she hides :lol: and I have to carry her upstairs and manhandle her into the bath.
I swear if she could grab the doorframe to stop me getting in the bathroom she would.
Not even a treat will get her up those stairs on bathnight :lol:

But if i'm in the bath reading a book and enjoying some peace and quiet she's there! Paws on the bathtub waggin her butt, crying to get in:LMAO:
Whats that all about?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online