Crazy things we do for our Bulldogs

BeasleysMom

Apr 22, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Beasley
I've only had Beasley for 5 days, and I'm just in love with him, he's so much fun!

I bring him to my office with me and this morning I heard a buzzing sound, looked up and there was a bee in my office, swarming around the lights. I was worried the bee would sting Beasley. So... I grabbed a lid to a box, hopped up on my desk and killed the bee.

Then I realized I looked like a crazy person standing on my desk waving a box lid around and got a good laugh at myself.

It's official, I'm a bulldog mom who loves her baby boy! IMG_0649.jpg

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Oh, how sweet is he???? You are so lucky that you can bring him to work with you! They can be such sweet dolls with the funniest of personalities!! Enjoy him and love on him so!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
BeasleysMom

BeasleysMom

Apr 22, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Beasley
Oh, how sweet is he???? You are so lucky that you can bring him to work with you! They can be such sweet dolls with the funniest of personalities!! Enjoy him and love on him so!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am loving having him with me! His little personality is starting to come out, and I am regularly distracted by his cuteness!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I've only had Beasley for 5 days, and I'm just in love with him, he's so much fun!

I bring him to my office with me and this morning I heard a buzzing sound, looked up and there was a bee in my office, swarming around the lights. I was worried the bee would sting Beasley. So... I grabbed a lid to a box, hopped up on my desk and killed the bee.

Then I realized I looked like a crazy person standing on my desk waving a box lid around and got a good laugh at myself.

It's official, I'm a bulldog mom who loves her baby boy! View attachment 112248

Oh no! OMG! Another Bee killer. There goes the neighborhood...another junior aviator gone. Hi Beasley.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
When I checked my water meter last, bees had made giant honey combs on it. I was not happy with that! I called a beekeeper, and he was more than happy to come and take the comb and bees, and there was alot of honey,too! To bee or not to bee, I prefer not!!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
When I checked my water meter last, bees had made giant honey combs on it. I was not happy with that! I called a beekeeper, and he was more than happy to come and take the comb and bees, and there was alot of honey,too! To bee or not to bee, I prefer not!!

I'll take your honey sweetie.

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
Wait til he starts sitting on you. Don't know what it is with this breed but they love to sit on you.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:bravo: you are officially in the crazy bulldog mama club!! welcome -- it only gets better

Members online

No members online now.