Any New Toys?

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
just a regular 5gal bucket from Lowes,
Ty loves boxes, but I'm affraid to let him have them, I'm sure he would eat the pieces.

Something else I've done, when grocery shopping I'll find the biggest sweet potato they have, wash it really well, he'll chew on it all day eating the pieces along the way, This is my rainy day trick, he gets bored with all his toys and I can't let him outside without a leash because he thinks he's a hog and rolls in mud.

I am sure we have a 5 gallon bucket around here somewhere. I'll have to see what she thinks. Lol
She does tear the boxes apart but just makes a huge mess she doesn't eat it. Well so far anyway.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is Lambeau go to ball.. orange and squeaky
cdb2320076782e7fe1aaf0c088a9e462.jpg

I think i got it at Pet Value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LJJ86

Feb 4, 2018
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Jasper
When Jasper was tiny he loved hollow plastic balls (like ball pit balls) and tennis balls but he can destroy a tennis ball in literally 10 mins, and whatever he destroys he eats the pieces.

He loved his treat ball like this:

created_1370275155.png

Minuses were its hard plastic so incredibly noisy and he soon worked out how to open the dial part to maximum so treats were spraying out everywhere, he eventually jsut fully ripped it off.

He now has a rubber one like this:

8CM-rubber-dog-treat-ball-dispenser-for.jpg_350x350.jpg

It is a it easy for him to get treats out but he will chew it till his eyes bulge out for a while afterward and it hasn't come apart yet!

Delaney24

Feb 15, 2018
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
Louie destroys every toy he gets. I just bought him a $15 Kong toy and he ruined it in 15 min. So was it worth a dollar a min??? Not really, lol.
Here is another Kong toy he chewed thru last week.
I want him to have toys to chew so he doesn't get bored and chew the furniture, but it's expensive to keep buying toys.
image.jpeg

OP
C

crabcake

Jan 26, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Crabcake
This is Lambeau go to ball.. orange and squeaky
cdb2320076782e7fe1aaf0c088a9e462.jpg

I think i got it at Pet Value

Im dying to find this! This is his favorite toy, but it was actually on the inside of a snowman toy (that he of course rips apart). I cannot find that toy because my mom gave it to him, and its also perfect because he cant push it under the couch as easily and go nuts. I really need to find this!

LJJ86

Feb 4, 2018
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Jasper
Louie destroys every toy he gets. I just bought him a $15 Kong toy and he ruined it in 15 min. So was it worth a dollar a min??? Not really, lol.
Here is another Kong toy he chewed thru last week.
I want him to have toys to chew so he doesn't get bored and chew the furniture, but it's expensive to keep buying toys.
View attachment 112338

Jasper is a destroyer and my recommendations are either Nylabones or coffee wood branches which he really loved because he could destroy them but the tiny papery pieces that come off are safe for dogs.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Im dying to find this! This is his favorite toy, but it was actually on the inside of a snowman toy (that he of course rips apart). I cannot find that toy because my mom gave it to him, and its also perfect because he cant push it under the couch as easily and go nuts. I really need to find this!

Petco... come in various colors and I have like four of them for about 6 years now

OP
C

crabcake

Jan 26, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Crabcake
Petco... come in various colors and I have like four of them for about 6 years now

Thanks so much, was able to pick up 3 this morning! Crabcake has been running around non stop all day now

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks so much, was able to pick up 3 this morning! Crabcake has been running around non stop all day now

Awesome!!

Members online

No members online now.