Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I'm in the kitchen this morning getting my breakfast and lunch together and Louie threw up. Okay fine. No big deal, it looks like his food from last night and he was just outside eating grass. I get a bag to scoop it up. Well, this is the color of Louie's food but it's not mushy like raw food would be. Wtf is it. I can't spread it apart or break it apart. It's a big chunk. I drop the bag and just start using my bare hands to feel it and try to spread it open. WTF IS IT. Oh! It's a piece of your blanket! LOUIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Sometimes it's LUCKY when they throw up!! Hope it all came up! Oh these dogs!!

LoveBug

Mar 29, 2018
Western Washington State
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bug
I'm in the kitchen this morning getting my breakfast and lunch together and Louie threw up. Okay fine. No big deal, it looks like his food from last night and he was just outside eating grass. I get a bag to scoop it up. Well, this is the color of Louie's food but it's not mushy like raw food would be. Wtf is it. I can't spread it apart or break it apart. It's a big chunk. I drop the bag and just start using my bare hands to feel it and try to spread it open. WTF IS IT. Oh! It's a piece of your blanket! LOUIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

I thought only my Lab did that. Happy to know I'm not alone :yes:

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I thought only my Lab did that. Happy to know I'm not alone :yes:

I seriously don't get it. It's a blanket, it's not food. Why do they do this?

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sometimes it's LUCKY when they throw up!! Hope it all came up! Oh these dogs!!

Yup at least he brought it up.

I immediately took the blanket out of the crate and noticed two corners of it chewed up so will have to keep on eye on him in case he has more blanket in his belly. So now, he gets nothing but the hard floor when he is in there. I am very thankful he threw up!!

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie

Well at least it wasn’t a toad. I get those every so often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: What we do for our babies!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
:rofl: What we do for our babies!

Thankfully I haven’t had to dissect poop with my bare hands yet but I would if I had to [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I missed work last week because Chunky had the runs and vomited some. I think his was allergies plus grass that the neighbors wife who walked him the day before let him eat. The neighbor who normally walks him during the day won't let him eat anything he shouldn't. His wife only does it occasionally and won't listen to anyone. My house was a mess thursday morning

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.