Jealous bulldog

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
Brodie gets really jealous when I get affection from a male. If my boyfriend kisses me or hugs me Brodie runs up and will force his head in between us then start trying to lick my face. If we hold hands he will use his head to pry our hands apart. He also does it when my son hugs me but does not do anything if my daughter hugs me. I wonder if it is just a male thing? It's very amusing and he doesn't get mad he just wants us seperated. Anyone else experience this?

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Bertie is that way if I am giving anyone any attention at all. She wants to be the center of attention. She will run up and get right inbetween me and whoever and thenshe will shove her face into my face.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
All my dogs do this but it is my French Bulldog/Boston Terrier Mix that will actually pull my arm away and off the dog I'm petting!

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Sarge my youngest of the bulldogs only does this when my husband shows affection. Leave my momma alone! But is fine when the boys crawl on my lap or give me a hug. I never thought anything of him not acting the same way towards the kids...until I read your post.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.