Stroller suggestion

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
Porkchop has developed a luxating patella and can't go for walks anymore. He's almost 8 yrs old so surgery is out of the question (plus I lost my well-paying job a few months back). He looks depressed, just sitting around the house. I've been taking him for car rides which peps him up. But I would rather take him for strolls in the neighborhood. I've seen some of you posting photos of strollers but what brands? And which ones hold up to a 40-lb bulldog? Any suggestions with a reasonable price? Has anyone tried using a human stroller?

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
The only ones I've seen are really small, for those 'fru-fru' dogs (poodles,maltes, ect)

If I were you I'd just go to a thrift store, or check out yard sales, and get a regular baby stroller and modify it needed.

Much more sturdy

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Check out Pet Gear Expedition.
We have an older model and it’s been great. We added a 2” thick foam pad and wrap with a blanket. Our guys would even sleep in it like a kennel when we travel out of town. It folds flat and wheels can be taken off. Not cheap but high quality never is.
PetGear Inc

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Porkchop has developed a luxating patella and can't go for walks anymore. He's almost 8 yrs old so surgery is out of the question (plus I lost my well-paying job a few months back). He looks depressed, just sitting around the house. I've been taking him for car rides which peps him up. But I would rather take him for strolls in the neighborhood. I've seen some of you posting photos of strollers but what brands? And which ones hold up to a 40-lb bulldog? Any suggestions with a reasonable price? Has anyone tried using a human stroller?

Costco has one. Solid too. It’s green. Folds n all.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)

bulldogs1501

Dec 22, 2017
NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Moose
I don't know if this will help. With Toys R Us going out of business they have clearance on everything in the store. We went in to get Moose a skateboard and did see some carts/strollers that may have been good for a Bully. You might want to check that out...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.